Eddie Van Halen Imagine:

December 25, 1991:

   I sit comfortably on the left end of the dark gray leather couch, resting against the thick white knitted blanket that is draped across the back, admiring the glowing Christmas tree that is lighting up the dark living room. "Merry Christmas Anneke." I say softly as my one year old breastfeeds on my right side, quickly turning her attention to the doorframe pulling my boob with her.
  "Merry Christmas." Eddie smiles propping against the frame. "Merry Christmas. I haven't had the chance to start breakfast." I say setting Anneke on the floor by the tree and several gifts. "I could do it." Eddie says walking into the kitchen wearing navy blue fleece sleeping pants. "Oh Eddie I'd rather not have to call the fire department today." I say barely able to contain my laughter "We don't need to fill up on a lot this morning anyways. We have to be at Alex's at Noon."
    After breakfast and getting dressed, Eddie and I begin helping Anneke open her Christmas gifts along with ours, making sure to get all of it on video. While saying Merry Christmas 1991 to the camera, I thought about happy to have a family who loved me for me, my beautiful daughter, and my darling Eddie Van Halen.