xix. Diary

다이어리 -MAY 19

다이어리
-
MAY 19

LUNA YAWNED LOUDLY as she stretched on Seokjin's bed, ruffling his blankets underneath her. Her eyes darted to Seokjin, standing in front of the board on his wall, his eyebrows stitched together as he occasionally pinned some sticky notes onto it.

The sun had already set, Luna's eyelids almost fighting to stay open as soft music filled the air from Seokjin's record player.

She had been taking a break, having been on her feet the entire day after Hoseok had suddenly asked her to fill in for his shift while he went shopping with Jimin for new clothes.

A smile formed on her lips at the thought of the boy, whom she had grown closer to within the past week. It seemed different this time, how easily Jimin could break his walls down for her. She wanted to spend every minute of every day with him, but her fear held her back. She was afraid and felt that the closer she got to him, the harder it will be if she looped again. So, she remained a bit distanced from him, taking things slow in case it would all be a waste of time.

Time, she sighed.

"What if this never stops?" Luna spoke up, barely catching Seokjin's attention. "Even if we succeed tomorrow, if the slightest of mistakes occur, say... ten years from now, would we come back to April eleventh?" she asked him.

"I don't know," he mumbled, staring at the wall.

"There has to be some way we can find out," Luna complained, earning nothing from a nod from Seokjin, who had been too invested in his planning to notice. A sigh fell out of her mouth as she stood up from her bed, making her way out of his bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asked as he watched her walk out.

"Water!" she shouted back before turning the corner.

Suddenly, her piercing scream echoed through the hallway as she watched a single book fall from the shelf against the wall, landing on the floor with a thud.

"What happened?" she heard Seokjin appear behind her in the hallway.

Your house is haunted, she thought before slowly making her way to the book, still frightened. She picked it up, blowing off the dust before she coughed with a disgusted face.

'DIARY OF KIM CHANG-JOON', it read. Luna looked at it curiously as she felt Seokjin hover over her shoulder.

"What is it?" he asked, before his eyes landed on the diary and his heart nearly dropped to his stomach.