Nova 08ㄖ Giving, Forgetting, Being Here

For three days, Strauss was constantly scrambling on what he must consider; to follow Leonard's suggestion or to do his plan that was brewing at the back of his head. He was facing his computer for hours with all the angels and demons whispering at his ears.

Carefree of the precious time, he tried to waived his bogged mind by watching videos and promotional videos of the released Vocaloids. Then after that wasted moment, he tried to play Solitaire and Minesweeper at his computer, but still it does not helped him any nearer to unclutter his head.

He placed his hands at his face and wiped it down roughly. "What am I even playing this dumb games anyway?" then he sighed, closing down the tabs of the said games. "I should have done at that give away by now if I ain't doing this nonsense crap... Ugh..."

He turned his head and looked at his bed. "Uh.. Maybe a little nap would make my clouded mind a little clearer — even just a bit."

Then Strauss returned his glance at the monitor. "Nah. I'll just stick to my plan. I'll just finish this up before I go to bed. Anyway, who will know?" then he opened the compiler and made a program.

Compared to the recent works of his, which each Vocaloid can be made approximately one month full of sleepless and trickle-slept nights, he made the give away Vocaloid with haste and  absentmindedness — much worse than Maika's data compilation which was a given: first version and outdated.

After thirty minutes, Strauss smiled greedily at his haphazard craft. He knew from the start that the program he created had tons of syntax errors, bugs and countess glitches would occur the moment it would be opened or executed.

"Would you look at that mess... thirty minutes and ta-da! A new effortlessly made Vocaloid was finished. It is free anyway, who gives a sh**?" Strauss said, placing the mouse pointer to the 'Debug for Errors' button. "Let me see what crap did I do today.. Hm.... My guess would be sixty-four errors." then he pressed it.

While he was waiting excitedly inappropriate to his guess, he was tapping the computer desk with impatientness and restless eyes. His reluctant heart was excited for some reason that it was sickening and poorly made.

------
Program Compiler Says:
Debugging Completed.
The system had found 92 errors on the program 'Estúpido.exe'.
-----

He bursted out in laughing when he saw the prompt. "Ha! Ninety-two freaking errors! Its higher than I expected! I'm truly a genius. Truly a master!" Strauss stated with joy, dropping both of his hands simultaneously hard at the desk. "Bravo Strauss, bravo!"

He bent down and reached for a blank disc at his drawer. "Heh, what could be the reaction of that lucky person if he or she could get this one heck of a disastrous Vocaloid."

Upon grabbing one, he opened the disc compartment of the computer and placed the blank disc on it. Afterwards, he hummed in great relief while finishing some message prompt to made the burning process in motion. "I'll better rest now while the Vocaloid is getting burned."

Strauss stands up, made a few stretching of her arms and back and let himself fell into his bed, leaving the computer open as the Vocaloid was being transferred at the disc.

-----
Burning Estúpido.exe.....
Progress at 1%....
2337 of 166490 files transferred....
Estimated time of completion: 3 hours, 22 minutes, 45 seconds at 94kbps...
-----