Romione Movie Night

Pairing: Romione (Ron x Hermione)

Genre: Fluff, lots and lots of fluff

Warnings: None that I can think of? Although if you think something is triggering, please inform me :)

Summary: Romione has a movie night. Hermione can’t believe how lucky she is to be with Ron. Hermione simping over Ron, basically. Ronald Weasley Supremacy.

“No, Ron, I’m not going to watch ‘The Notebook’ for the thousandth time,” Hermione said, rolling her eyes as Ron picked out the familiar movie. She already knew that Ron was going to suggest that.
“Aw, come on! It’s your favorite!” Ron joked as he dropped the movie back into the box.
“No, it never was,” Hermione replied as she dropped down beside the box and started searching.
“We’re not watching the ‘Titanic’ either,” Ron said, narrowing his eyes as he watched her go through the box.
“I wasn’t going to suggest that!” She said, hastily dropping said movie.
Ron rolled his eyes and said, “Listen, can’t we decide on one movie that both of us like?”
They both thought for a moment and then together screamed, “Perks Of Being A Wallflower!”
They started laughing and Hermione looked at Ron as she thought how cute he looked with his red hair and adorable freckles and charming smile. Hermione felt that she could stare at Ron for an eternity and never get bored.

“Coming?” Ron asked, snapping her out of her dreamy reverie.
Ron was already putting the movie on and gesturing at Hermione to come to join him by the couch.
“Are you okay?” he asked, frowning, as Hermione jumped under the covers.
“Yeah, I’m perfectly fine.” she gave him a wide smile as her heart squeezed at his concern.
He pressed a kiss to her temple and Hermione felt as if her heart would melt.

He settled beside her under the covers as the movie started. Ron put an arm around Hermione and pulled her in. She laid her head on his chest and sighed. They had snacks beside them and Ron started eating them, occasionally offering Hermione some which she took. She wasn’t hungry at all, but even so, a movie night is incomplete without snacks.

Ron knew that Hermione loved to cuddle and Ron always obliged, after all, why shouldn’t he? They snuggled in close to each other and enjoyed the movie.

Hermione had never, in a million years thought that she would fall for Ron. She’d thought that he was arrogant and rude when she had first met him, but time went on and they got to know each other. She found out that he was, in fact, the kindest, humblest, sweetest, most caring, and gentle human being she ever knew.

Hermione knew that Ron was insecure about himself and that he didn’t think he was deserving of her or anything, but she always kept reminding him that he deserved the world and more. It would take time, she knew, but she was determined to make him feel like he belonged. She had fallen, hard, and she didn’t regret it one bit.

Although, she herself felt as if she didn’t deserve Ron. Ron was one of the best things that had happened to her. He always made her laugh, he was always there for her, he was the one thing that kept her grounded in times of crisis. Hermione felt as if she could go on about Ron for hours.

She knew that Ron had some flaws too, no one was perfect. Whenever he was mad at her or did something insensitive, he would always apologize genuinely. Hermione knew that he felt bad and always tried to make it up to her. He was the most perfectly imperfect person she knew and she still couldn’t believe that he was hers.

Hermione only enjoyed their movie nights because she got to spend more time with Ron. And it was hard to pay attention to the movie anyways when Ron kept kissing her head and rubbing circles over her arm. Her heart melted with every act of affection Ron did. Hermione loved those gestures.

She accepted a couple of fries Ron fed her and sighed. She was so lucky to have him. After a while, her eyes started getting heavy and before she knew it, she was falling unconscious.

---

When Hermione woke up, the first thing she noticed was the lack of body heat. She opened her eyes and found out that she was in the bedroom, all tucked up. It was clearly morning. She smiled as she thought that Ron must’ve carried her to the bedroom. The smile quickly faded as she realised that Ron wasn’t with her in the bedroom.

She stood up and slipped on her nightgown. She went to the bathroom to tidy up.
When she came back out, she heard faint music coming from outside.
She went to check it out and found Ron dancing in the kitchen as he made breakfast. He was also singing along to the song playing. She didn’t recognise what the song was, but she liked the tune. Ron was wearing his boxers and an apron, his hair was messy, but Hermione loved it, she loved everything about Ron.

She watched Ron as he danced around, he looked so adorable Hermione thought she might actually die. He had a nice voice too. Hermione wondered how someone could be so perfect and yet not at the same time.

She felt as if she were invading Ron’s privacy by watching him but she couldn’t take her eyes off him, he looked so cute. As the song ended, Ron finished making the breakfast and piled what he had made, bacon, eggs, and toast, into two plates.

When he turned around and noticed her, both of them turned red.
Ron spoke first, he cleared his throat and said, “Uh sorry, did I wake you up?”
“No, you didn’t,” she replied as she walked towards him.

“You looked cute,” she said as she reached him, blushing.
He covered his face with his hands as his ears and face turning as red as his hair. He was blushing so much.
“Oh Merlin,” he said, embarrassed.
Hermione giggled. “I liked it,”
She pried his hands away and hugged him, a small smile on her face. He hugged her back as he kissed her head. They fit perfectly together.

“I made breakfast,” he said.
“Thank you,” she replied.
She pulled back but stayed in his arms, staring into his eyes.
“Can I kiss you?” He asked and Hermione couldn’t believe how perfect he was.
“You know you don’t have to ask, right?”
“Yeah, but I want to,” he said, smiling.
“Yes you can, of course, you can,”

Ron kissed her gently and Hermione felt like the luckiest person in the world to have Ron Weasley by her side.