1317-1318

Chapter 1317 Dispute
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The two of them chatted for a while before reaching a consensus. Han Xiao left a Throne and a Lord’s Avatar in the Destiny’s Child laboratory and interacted with Destiny’s Child for a while before leaving the room. He turned around and went to visit the Revivors who were living in seclusion in the Holy Accord, gathering them for a meeting. The current President of the Beyond Grade A Association had pointed out in the meeting that the Holy Accord Organization had to take the mental states of the Revivors seriously and help the Revivors follow the pace of the times. They had to follow the basic principles of people as their core and implement the ‘two for one’ requirement, which was to ensure the best treatment of every Revivor, yet not lose their vigilance.

The founder of the Holy Accord organization, Oathkeeper, praised the association’s current achievements and emphasized that both parties had always worked together to contribute to the Beyond Grade As. He hoped that the association would continue to work together with the Holy Accord.

Many of the revivors expressed their admiration for Black Star’s contributions to the Beyond Grade As and unanimously welcomed Black Star to come and give guidance to the Holy Accord.

No matter what, both parties still had a good exchange of opinions. After the daily communication, Han Xiao then left the Holy Accord Organization base and teleported back to Black Star Palace, which was a few Star Fields away.

Returning to his office, Han Xiao rubbed his chin. Without any delay, he contacted the leaders of the three Universal Civilizations and sent the information he had obtained from Destiny’s Child through the encrypted channel.

Not long after, his communicator rang, and he received an invitation.

Han Xiao turned on the remote projection and arrived at the joint office of the three Universal Civilizations. He immediately saw the three leaders.

“Black Star, where did you get this information from? Is the situation true? You have to be responsible if you spout nonsense!”

As soon as they met, Marbruce fired off a string of questions. His tone was extremely serious, as if he was doing an interrogation. The intelligence provided by Han Xiao showed that the World Tree Civilization had already discovered the traces of the outsiders and was trying to track them in reverse. This was a huge matter that affected the entire strategy, and they could not afford to be careless.

This piece of intelligence did not contain any evidence, so it looked like an irresponsible guess. Furthermore, even they only dared to carefully explore the uninhabited areas and had no clue about the World Tree Civilization’s movements. Where did Han Xiao’s intelligence come from? The three of them could not help but doubt its authenticity.

“I have a special intelligence channel. This is a special Primal Esper Ability Entity called Destiny’s Child. It has extraordinary abilities at the Information Form level…” Han Xiao explained Destiny’s Child’s ability.

“Destiny’s Child?”

The three of them looked at each other with doubt in their eyes.

This Primal Esper Ability Entity did not exist in the known Super High Risk Esper Ability Table, nor was it recorded in the secret database of the three Universal Civilizations. This was the first time the three of them had heard of this Primal Esper Ability Entity.

“So, you guys really don’t know?” Han Xiao was helpless.

He had once tried to find out more about Destiny’s Child. There were no records in the dynasty’s database, so he thought that the information might be stored in a secret database. It seemed like the three Universal Civilizations did not know about Destiny’s Child either, but they were indeed good at hiding their existence.