Prologue

Bela:

Mahir-You killed my Baby Bela!
He yelled, throwing the papers of miscarrige at me.

Bela-Mahir... Listen to me....
I started but was cut off by him.

Mahir-I've had enough!! Enough of your Fake Love!! My life had been full of lies till date!!
He shouts as he pulled my neatly arranged clothes to the floor.

Bela-Why would l kill our Baby Mahir??
I asked as those stubborn tears still fell from my eyes.

Mahir-Why wouldn't you!? When you was behind me for money and fame!! Your a bloody Gold Digger.
He said.

Bela-Listen Mahir!! I am a CEO as well and can look after myself!! I don't need your bloody money to survive. Do you get that!?
I shouted being hurt.

Mahir-Oh Just Shut Up!!
He shouted and l flinched. He got hold of my wrist harshly and pulled me to our apartment's door. He pushed me out with blood shot eyes while l was totally confused by his new behaviour. This isn't my Mahir. Not the one that l Loved. Not the one who handled my continous stupid banters.

Mahir-Divorce Papers would come to you soon. To be Ex Wife!!
He said with sarcasm before he closed the door on my face.

Mahi-Mumma!!
He cried from inside. It broke me from within but l cannot go inside to coo my baby. I did nothing at all. More over l am the one who should be hurt. I lost my second baby in an Accident. It's been three months to it now and Mahir had always been understanding and more loving. He understood the pain l was going through as a mother that time but what happened to him now??
Why is behaving like a Pshyco??
I thought as l ran in the dark street and the only hope tonight for me was the moonlight. I ran quickly. Such that l heard my bare feet tapping on the cement road. It hurts but not more than the pain l am having emotionally.
I finally reached my Office barefoot.

Security-Mam!!
He said, concerned.

Bela-Keys!!
I said, blankly. He nodded and gave it to me.
Mr.Mahir Seghal!! I'll make sure that you regret your this behaviour.
I'll make sure you never get me again Mahir!! Not even by Mistake.
I thought and screamed loudly as l pushed the neatly placed ornaments to the floor.

Miss.Writer:

Welcome back!! It's a pleasure to see all of you here again on there second ride towards love!!

What is wrong with Mahir!!? Why is he accusing Bela when she did nothing at all.

Will Destiny do it's magic and bring them back together??

Will they cross parts again??

Heyyaa Everyone!! Hope you'll are doing good. This idea popped in my mind when l asked mmythreyee akka of what does a sequel mean coz your writer didn't know about it.
She said it was a second part of the First Book and l wanted my First ever book to have a sequel.
I am pretty excited for there journey in this book and l hope you are too.

And just a Question........
Would you like Miss.Writer's and Mahir's banters once again??
I think of talking to him before hand itself coz l don't wanna die in between the Chapters

Mahir-Miss.Writer!!
He yelled as he came inside the room.

Miss.Writer-Present Sir!!
I said, sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

Mahir-What did l do now!? I had a happily ever after. What stupid idea popped in your head that you wanted a sequel!?
He asked, clearly irrtated.

Miss.Writer-You see l have a marvellous brain first!! And second of all it isn't a Stupid idea!!
I bluffed a little and he glared.

Mahir-It is!! You... whatever...
He said, rolling his eyes.

Miss.Writer-Ok let me tell you why l wanted to write a Sequel!!!
I said, excited while he was pissed off.

Mahir-Tell!!
He said.

Miss.Writer-As l told l had a marvellous brain before.... l did write my first book a happily after one but you see there wasn't much drama...

Mahir-So!! What do you want me to do??
He whined, cutting me off.

Miss.Writer-I want you to shut your mouth for sometime!! It would be really very helpful!! Or else l'll make sure some Tarun or Varun gets your Bela Ji!!
I said, smiling.

Mahir-Fine!!
He said.

Miss.Writer-So a little drama on the second sequel!!
I said.

Mahir-Rom..
He started.

Miss.Writer-I am trying to write Rom-coms idiot!! Just wait and go with the flow. You might get to romance.
I said cutting him off, rolling my eyes.

Mahir-It still doesn't make sense!!

Miss.Writer-Fine!! I want revenge!!

Mahir-Why revenge!!?

Miss.Writer-You remember one time... l told you to get Chocolates as l couldn't find any in my home!!
I said innocently so l don't get a death glare. He nodded.

Miss.Writer-But you didn't get it!!
I said and he nodded.

Miss.Writer-So that's why... get it!! That's what you get for not getting me Chocolates!!
I said.

Mahir-What!? A Revenge for that!?
He asked and l nodded.

Mahir-Your Stupid!!

Miss.Writer-Ok!! I'll go find some Tarun or Varun for Bela Ji!!
I said, going away.

Mahir-What!? Nooooo!!
He said.

Miss.Writer-Then what's the moral you learned today!!?
I asked.

Mahir-Give what Miss.Writer asks for or she has her ways to get revenge!!
He said, smugly. I chuckled and fell from the bed.

Miss.Writer-Man!! I was dreaming!!
I said to myself.

Miss.Writer-Atleast it was a dream!! If not Mahir Ji would have surely killed me with his death glare!!

Will start after ' Will Love Ever Happen!? '......
And also will get the lovely cover soon from Maha. mahaLAKSHMI886 Take your time it isn't a hurry coz it will take time to start this book...