1-5

Chapter 1

"Quick! Time is running out, get your stuff and leave here!"
"...What about her?!"
"No matter, if you don't take her away, let her fend for herself!"
"it is good!"
The noisy sound rang in her ears, and Xia Yao had a splitting headache. I opened my eyes with difficulty, and only vaguely saw a group of people rushing out frantically facing the light.
what happened? What are you running? ...
Xia Yao was in a daze, and suddenly saw what was still bright outside, and it suddenly became dark.
"Help-"
"Help! I don't want to die!"
As if the end of the world had come, the tragic calls for help continued one after another. In addition, the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground, flesh torn apart, and biting with teeth resounded through my ears.
Deafening and creepy.
"Hmm..." The head that was already hurting like it was about to explode, Xia Yaoyao felt that she was going to pass out even more when she heard such a voice.
However, the strong smell of blood coming from outside made her dare not relax her vigilance at all.
what is the problem? !
Could it be... the Zerg came in? !
The celestial shield is broken?
Or did gamma-ray bursts corrode the entire earth? !
Oh my!
What about her laboratory? !
What about her so many precious ancient Chinese materials? !
What should I do if there is so much data that has collected the painstaking efforts of countless predecessors? !
Her head can be broken, blood can flow, and her information can't be lost!
Thinking of this, Xia Yao was so spirited that she woke up. After holding back the headache and looking around, Xia Yao was even more confused.
Where is this...?
Surrounded by transparent glass windows, she sat underneath a cold metal chair, and her nose still smelled of disinfectant.
"Bang-dang-" She moved, and a long metal rod leaning against the chair fell off.
Xia Yao leaned over and picked it up subconsciously.
As soon as she lowered her head, she saw that there was a toughened glass door directly opposite her-through that door the people just rushed out. A broken lamp was discarded crookedly on the ground next to the door, emitting a flickering light.
The light was dazzling, Xia Yao couldn't help raising her hand to block the light, only to find that she was wearing a watch on her wrist.
Turning it over, the bold words are displayed upright on the surface:
Xia Yaoyao, female, 20 years old.
"Xia...Yao...Yao..." She was the same year as her.
Xia Yao wanted to push the glasses on the bridge of her nose, but she pushed a blank. Her fingers were stiff in the air, her eyes widened, and finally petrified.
This, this, this word is clearly the Chinese character of the ancient Chinese nation! And the environment she is in now is obviously the hospital of Gu Huaguo!
Ahhhhhhh!
Xia Yao was so excited, there were 10,000 groundhogs screaming deep in her heart-she actually saw the living ancient Chinese characters!
However, reason told her that all this is not simple.
Especially when the "bang-bang-" on the opposite glass door kept hitting, and under the shining light of that twinkling light, the scumbag and ragged...zombies flashed past! ?
--Like a dark and humid environment, like eating raw flesh and blood. In the initial stage, he was slow to move, and he could only walk on flat ground without the ability to climb. Without vision, one can only distinguish things by hearing. Without IQ, afraid of the light...
It's really a zombie!
It's exactly the same as the precious data image of Gu Hua Country she saw on Guang Brain!
"Bang bang bang--" The sound of the impact outside the door became louder and louder, and the tempered glass door creaked, as if it was about to break apart in the next moment.
"Goooo!"
Swallowing involuntarily, Xia Yao stood up abruptly and rushed towards the door.
He quickly inserted the metal rods in his hands into the door handles on both sides, and desperately snatched the battery emergency lights discarded on the ground.
Then, Xia Yao ran upstairs to the hospital without looking back.
Trembling to a room that looked like a doctor's office, with the last bit of effort, she quickly locked the office door.
"call......"
Xia Yao took a deep breath, hugged the broken lamp tightly, stumbled to find a chair, and finally sat down in shock.
The lights flickered and dimmed, and Xia Yao's face was also uncertain.
She obviously fell asleep at eleven o'clock last night. Why was it so exciting when she woke up? !
"Xia Yaoyao..." Xia Yao frowned and repeated the name, "Doomsday, zombie..."
With a thought in her heart, Xia Yao suddenly remembered an ancient book she had unearthed from the tomb of the abandoned capital of ancient China a few months ago.
-"The Return of the Reborn Lord".
Xia Yao still remembered that the beautiful girdle of the book still read:
Start a dog, the earth has it all!
The best-looking, best-selling, and greatest book of the 22nd century, No. 1 of the annual book selection.
If you don't read this book, you will regret it forever!
"Wow..." Xia Yao marveled at Gu Huaguo's exaggerated and eye-catching marketing word, and she couldn't wait to open the book in an absolutely pollution-free isolation vacuum hood, wearing sterile anti-oxidant S grade gloves. ...
In the next second, she felt that her eyes were going to be blind.
To put it succinctly and concisely, this described horrifying work is not the documentary literature that she thought at the beginning, but a novel of apocalyptic divorce from a certain family in the legend.
The protagonist was originally a kind-hearted and promising young man with five good intentions, and a fiancee who was married. However, the fiancée dislikes the poor and loves the rich, so she wants to divorce. The male protagonist was arrogant and retired in a fit of anger.
After that, the end of the world came, and the male protagonist was completely blackened after being reborn, and he no longer believed in the human heart. He collected resources, harems, and younger brothers, and successfully became the lord of the earth.
And that fiancee fell into the group of zombies in the early end of the world, and even the bones and scum that were gnawed by the zombies were not left.
Xia Yao flipped through the book like a toothache, while deeply remembering the name of the fiancée-Xia Yaoyao.
There is only one word difference from her name!
Combining with the zombies and the surrounding environment that she saw before, Xia Yao can be sure that she has passed through "The Return of the Reborn Lord".