18

I lay down on my fathers bed going through my phone. I checked my phone to see if that person messaged me back and surprisingly they did.

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬: 𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞?

I was thinking of a reply for a while. Do I give him a fake name? My full name? Nickname?

𝐌𝐞 : 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

It took him a while to respond so I went to check other messages in the meantime. There were spam messages from Roman if I was okay, Muna ranting about the new book she was reading and Cole's messages.

Which I didn't read from the night before.

I messaged Roman to let him know I was okay and then he called me.

"Hey Sof are you okay?"

"I'm fine are you okay? Where are you?" The background was loud. I'm guessing he isn't home?

"At the base. Mission." He sounded rushed.

"Oh. Stay safe."

"I will. How's it going with Linda?" He was definitely concerned. I could hear it through his voice.

"She's made my room her wardrobe."

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"Taking my dads bed."

"Damn okay. What about your siblings? How are they holding up." I could hear men in the background talking aggressively. Probably to the Spanish dude.

"Cole's receiving dirty looks and Sydney is scared to sleep in her own room."

"God she's annoying." He muttered.

"Mhm."

"You stay safe though I have to go. Also please eat dinner."

"I will you stay safe too." The line went dead.

I haven't eaten in a while. Well since those pancakes. I've been having problems with eating regularly. I'm not happy with the way I look.

For example Valentina. She's gorgeous. She has beautiful curves and her hair sways in the wind. She looks almost delicate. Everything about her was created carefully.

She would always speak about my weight and how my weight will affect the amount of boys once with me. I don't care about boys though. She wouldn't understand.

I have to eat now and then obviously because my dad brings snacks hone that only I used to like. So now if I don't eat them I'll be caught.

I wouldn't say I'm overweight but I'm definitely not skinny I have visible stench marks basically everywhere.

Especially my inner thighs and hips.

I wouldn't say that this eating thing was necessarily the worst thing. I can still eat. I just feel guilty. And most likely throw it up if I feel like that's put in a few extra pounds.

I was hungry anyways so I was going to get food but as soon as Linda could hear my footsteps there was a problem.

"What are you doing in trying to sleep." She said yawning

"Im making food?" I mean isn't it obvious?

"Your going to have to use the microwave."

"You have a problem?"

"Yes actually it's going to disturb my sleep. It's very deafening dear." She spoke grabbing her ears and making a sad face

"Have a large meal. Your all elbows and knees for lords sake. You need to eat a bit more."

I looked at her tears filling my eyes. Fuck the food.

"It's not my fault you gotta sleep on the couch. Next time clean up after yourself." I slamming the bowl on the counter.

"You think that using your attitude on me will get me to shut up? You better watch your mouth if you don't want any problems." She said lying back down.

"I hate you." I muttered.

"When something happens to you you'll say it like you mean it." She muttered under her breath.

It's not her that I'm scared of. It's my dads blindness. You know when they say love is blinding in this case it really is. There's no way I can speak to my dad about it.

He's too in love.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The mafia is definitely something I don't want to turn my future to. I never wanted to be apart of this. If I wasn't I could've been with Sofia. All the time.

Fuck love.

At this point I'm their new boss. My so called dad keeps going on 'business trips' but I know damn well it's a vacation for him and my mom to fuck eachother.

They let the Spanish guy take a phone call and after that he's been telling us the whole plan. Everyone is stupid enough to believe him but the bitch won't fool me.

They must've changed the plan over the phone. And these dickheads didn't put a fucking voice recorder in the room.

We are basically screwed with this guy.

I walk over to the room that the Spanish Hugh was in and barged in.

"What do you want from me I've told you everything." His voice was droning and echos were filling the room by his screams.

"Asshole." I speak through my gritted teeth.

"Your a smart one huh?" He muttered.

"Shut up."

"My hand really hurts. Your in deep shit when Dolorez finds you." He spoke wiggling his 3 fingers.

"You want me to chop your whole hand off?"

"Oh yes please!" He said sarcastically.

"Tell me where Dolorez is."

"I already told you. He's hiding in the mountains."

"Which one?" I said twirling the knife in my fingers.

"That I cant say." He smirked like he was funny. I immediately chopped his hand off.

"Wrong. Which one is he at." I took my time saying each word just so this fucker could understand

His screams were filling up the room as tears were rolling down his cheek. The veins in his arms were sticking out and the blood vessels in his eye was on the verge of popping.

"JESUS FINE HES IN DENALI MOUNTAIN. IN ALASKA FOR FUCKS SAKE."

"Where."

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW. SOMEWHERE IN THE MOUNTAIN. THEY ARE STAYING UNTIL THEY FIND MORE EVIDENCE ABOUT THIS PLACE. CLEARLY I CANT GIVE IT TO THEM SINCE IM HERE."

"Get rid of him." I said speaking to two of my workers. This was just the beginning. We have a long way to go.