27

"I'll be back." He says stepping out of the car and slamming the door.

"You don't want me to come up?" I ask him rolling down the window.

"Of course I do but I'll get distracted." He says walking through the hotel's lobby doors.

*

Marshall walks out in black jeans, a sweatshirt, and a leather jacket over the hoodie. Then I see his black and white shoes. He always as nice shoes on. But he never dresses up.

"No tux?" I ask.

"I don't do that shit. Only for photo shoots and album covers. Because I only wear it for 30 minutes max." He says getting in the car.

"So I'm here all dressed up and you have a sweatshirt on?" I point out. He knows I'm joking, I really don't care what he wears he's hot as hell anyway.

"Yup. It's this or nothing." He says.

"I think you'd look better with nothing." I tease.

He lightly smiles downwards then looks back up at me. He puts the keys in the ignition and pulls off as he looks at the road. He's not going to comment on my teasing? Hmph.

I break the silence by saying "So whats this event?"

"50 is havin a party at a club. He rented it out. It's for the movie he just finished filming." He says.

"Sounds fun." I reply.

"It will be." He says putting his hand on my thigh.

He moves his hand up my thigh and rests it on my inner thigh.

"What are you doing?" I ask eagerly.

"Teasing you." He chuckles.

I go to move his hand but he squeezes my leg and I can't move his hand. So I lean forward and turn on the radio.

*

"This doesn't look like a club." I say.

"It's the back you have to go through here. I gotta go through the front." He says.

"Oh okay." I say getting out of the car.

"It's pricks out front who want more news stories. I'm making you go through the back so you don't become a headline." He says stressfully.

"Thank you." I say walking in the back door.

I hear his car accelerate and I walk through red velvet curtains and it's like I entered a different universe. The music is loud, people are drinking and dancing, tonight is going to be a fun one.

*

"Hey Jes, you look great " Curtis says while giving me a hug.

"Hey, and thank you, you do too." I say.

"Marshall here?" He asks.

"Yeah he said he had to come in through the front." I reply.

"Oh yeah he probably had to wait for his security." He says.

"Security?" I ask confused.

"Yeah girl. He's a famous guy and he's controversial. Lot of people want him dead. Believe it or not." He says.

"Wow." I say shocked.

Why would anyone want to hurt or even kill him. He's just a rapper what did he ever do to them?

"Hey hey." I hear Marshall say putting his palm on the small of my back and standing between me and Curtis.

"What up dawg?" Curtis says smiling and dapping up Marshall.

"Glad you two could make it." Curtis says.

"No problem." I say.

A man walks up behind Curtis and whispers something in his ear.

"Well I'll see you two around I got some shit to do." Curtis says disappearing into the crowd.

"Come on." Marshall says pointing to the bar with his head and grabbing my hand.

He pulls me over to a bar stool and we sit.

The bartender working walks over to us and asks "What can I get to you two?"

"Rebull and whatever she wants." He says looking at me.

"Um Strawberry Daiquiri, please" I say.

The bartender walks away and makes my drink, pulls his redbull out of the fridge and walks back over to us and sets them in front of us.

He opens the can and turns his seat facing mine. He moves to the edge of the seat, man spreading. Fuck is there anything he can do to make him not hot?

He takes a sip of his redbull then places it back down on the bar. He looks at me with that look. I down my drink and set in on the bar.

I stand up and I rub my hand across his crotch and walk behind him towards the bathroom. I feel him walk behind and follow me into the women's bathroom. I walk into the stall and he closes the door and locks it behind us.

I kiss him and I starts to unbuckle his pants. I successfully unbuckle his buckle once again. He kisses me and I kiss his neck, down to his chest, and reach his boxers and I pull them down. I get on my knees and look up at him. He looks down at me and puts his arm on the bathroom stall for support.

I put my hand around his dick and start moving my hand up and down his length never breaking eye contact. He puts his head back looking up. His lips are parted but I can't tell if his eyes are closed or not.

I put my mouth on his tip and remove my hand so he can fully sink into my mouth. I hear his breath sharpen, then I slowly move my head back and forth. I start to speed up and his breaths are short and fast and he casually holds his breath.

"Fuck." I hear him exhale.

I look up at him not stopping my movements. His eyes are shut tightly, his head is hanging down, and his lips are parted. I look away then I feel his hand in my hair. I hold his hips with my hands and I deep throat him. I hear him groan and he squeezes my hair and pulls me off of him.

"What are doing?" I ask looking up at him.

"I'm going to cum, if you don't stop." He says.

"That's the point." I say putting my hand on his and taking it out of my hair.

I put his dick back in my mouth and continue.

"Fuck.....Fuck Jes. Oh God" I hear him say.

I don't stop and he finishes it my mouth. I swallow and I stand back up to my natural height, wiping my lips with my hand and walking out the bathroom stall's door. I walk in front of the mirror and I hear his belt buckle. I fix my hair in the mirror and I rinse my mouth out with the sink water.

Once I'm decent I see Marshall walk out of the stall over to me and he hold my hips while standing behind me. He starts to kiss my neck. I hold my hand up to his head and run it through is hair.

The bathroom entrance opens and woman walks in and looks at us. Me and Marshall look at her and don't move.

"You get it girl." She says leaving.

I turn around and smile at Marshall.

"We have to be at the party. Not hiding in the bathroom." I say.

"Fine, but it's more fun being alone with you." He says pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.