What a acting, mom!

Jin- Listen, I don't want to shout on you but,
just look at your feet. Do you think with that you will be able to walk? Considering the fact that, you are not even able to stand properly. I don't want to listen to anything else. I am going to drop you home and that's final. No arguments.

Author's pov
With that you felt his arms around your shoulders and legs, he picked you up, in a bridal style. You were shocked and screamed a little telling him to leave you. But, was he even listening to you. NO! Finally you gave up after sometime and started telling him the directions for your home.

After sometime you reached home. You rang the doorbell of your house and, your mother opened it, being shocked seeing you in that state. Jin introduced himself to your mother.

Jin- Hi aunty, I am y/n's classmate, Jin. Nice to meet you.
Y/n- Are we going to do the introduction here itself and, like this.(you said while indirectly mocking him.)
Your mother quickly got you two inside and, jin gently placed you down on the couch. You told your mother everything that had happened. Your mother was worried about you and, she was about to go to police to file report of you being missing, because you were really late to reach home.

Y/n's mother- I am truly thankful to you child. If you were not there, god knows what would have happened.
Y/n- If he was not there in the class, in the first place, nothing like this would have happened.(you whispered to yourself)

You can see jin, being proud of himself after your mother praised him.
Y/n- Mom, dad can you take me to my room, my feet is hurting badly.
(You said while gaining your parents' attention.)
Y/n's dad- Sure child.

Author's pov
Your dad was about to give you support, when suddenly, your mother pinched him on his hand. Your dad stopped and got confused but, didn't said anything.
Y/n's mother- Ooh! Dear, you see, we have become old and, our bones have become weak, I don't think that we will be able to support you and, take you to your room.
Y/n- Then, where am I going to sleep, here on the couch itself! (You said while raising your voice a little)
Y/n's mother- Jin can take you to your room, if he doesn't have any problem with that.

You and jin both became shocked at your mother's words. You both shared an eye contact but quickly turned the other way.
Jin being a gentleman, can't say no to your mother. So he agreed.

Y/n- Mom, why are you doing this?
Y/n's mother- we can't do anything else dear, either he will take you to your room or, you have to sleep here itself on the couch.
Y/n- I am not going to my room like this!
Y/n's mother- As your wish, then let me bring you quilt, since you are going to sleep here itself.
Yn- FINE! I will go to my room and he will take me.(You Said while being annoyed.)

Jin again lifted you up in bridal style and started taking you towards your room. After taking some steps, he spoke:
Jin- listen, don't think that I have an obsession of carrying you like this. It was your mother's wish, that's why I am doing it. Don't think it to be something else.
Y/n- As if I am dying to be carried by you like this.
Jin- If you want, I can leave you here. Should I?
With that he started loosening his grip around you.
Y/n- NO! plzzz don't leave me.
You exclaimed and wrapped your arms around his neck tightly, while he chuckled at your cute behaviour. After sometime he reached your room.
Jin- Are you going to be like this only, for the whole night?
Y/n- Who wants to be with you like this, even for a minute.

He just ignored your words and, put you down on your bed, gently.
Y/n- Fine, you can leave now.
Jin- You are really something else, I helped you and instead of saying thank you, you are pushing me out of your room and, talking to me like this!
Y/n- THANK YOU! Now will you please leave.

Suddenly he started coming near you, he leaned towards your face. You were moving your head back until, it hit the headboard of your bed. Your faces were only few inches away. You were getting goosebumps. You were able to feel his hot breathe, striking against your face, giving you chills. Taking all your courage you spoke.......
To be continued.............