#11

"You're in love with Luke" I said as we walked through the doors of our apartment. I didn’t stop teasing him at all and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.

"I'm not in love with Luke! He's so gross!" Michael cried using 'gross' as the only insult towards him.

"And hairy" I added making us both laugh.

"I hate it when he rubs his leg against yours and you just get a brush of mammoth legs" Michael laughed. "And when he hasn’t shaved and you can't hug him because he likes to dig his face in your neck and you get pierced with his sharp hairy chin!" I add and we both start laughing hysterically. This is what defines our friendship. We are so close this is what happens, we complain about Luke's leg and facial hair.

"No but seriously Mike, it's just a girl, what's wrong with her?" I ask as we settle down and sit on the couch together.

"I don’t like her" Michael complains like a child.

"Neither do I but he needs to grow up, meet new girls and get laid!"

Michael just nodded in understanding before dragging me onto his lap and turning the tv on.

"What are you doing!" I whined trying to get off but he only held me tighter. "Cuddle with me or I will take my pants off and rub my hairy legs all over you" He threatened and I quickly stilled snuggling into Michael comfortably.

Sometime later Luke stumbled in with a wide smile on his face, he was obviously drunk.

"How was it?" I asked and he joined us on the couch. "It was awesome, we went out to get tacos and then we went to the beach and laid there getting completely wasted.

"But that’s our thing" I said sadly cuddling into Michael more.

"Yeah Luke, that’s our thing why would you share it with her" Michael softly said, he always hated when he missed out on our beach trips.

"We didn’t stay there all night" He tried to say but Michael had already pushed me off of him and stormed out of the room.

"Are you mad at me too?" Luke asked and I shrugged my shoulders in response. "I'm just a little disappointed"

I then also left Luke and went into my own room locking the door. I didn’t want to be so mean to Luke, he finally has a lady friend but I'd much rather him screwing her than sharing our special friendship tradition with her, and I'm sure Michael is the same.

I laid thinking about one person, and that was Calum. This is around about the time he shows up and annoys the hell out of me but I haven't seen him since the kiss. I was so confused, never in my life would I have thought about liking a demon! And I wish I could tell someone about it, get their opinion, I hate him being a secret I have to pretend doesn’t exist.

I sighed rolling over to be face to face with Calum. "Did I mention I can read your emotions?" He quietly said a concerned look on his face.

"What"

"Your emotions, I can read them and I know your upset about something, what's up?" He reached out to touch my face where my hair had fallen but slowly pulled back. "I don’t want to touch you" He whispered looking down.

"I understand" I smiled tucking my hair behind my ear so he can see my face again. "And I'm just thinking about things" I answered his question, I didn’t want him to know I was thinking about him but I feel like he already knows.

 "What were you thinking about?" He pushed to get me to talk. I didn’t want to but Calum had his ways, I had already seen that.

"No one particularly special" I teased rolling over onto my back so I was looking at the ceiling. I felt movement beside me as Calum rolled on top of me and held himself up his face inches away from mine.

"Well then you wouldn’t mind telling me then sweetheart" He smirked, his breath fanning over my lips. He teasingly licked his lips knowing all too well what I wanted to do before leaning away and sitting up.

"I don’t mind that you think about me honestly, it’s rather flattering" he cockily said with an adorable grin on his face. I never thought I'd see the day that an actual demon was so adorable it hurt.

"Why would I be thinking about you" I tested staying in my position.

Calum looked at me for a while before whispering in my ear "because I am completely irresistible" and with that he was gone, vanished like every other day. And I was left alone with my thoughts.