Chapter eleven: It's been Agatha all along

"Get off of me! Let go of my brother!" Tommy shouted

"My powers work out here, or did you forget?"

"No, dear. I'm counting on it"

Tommy and Billy began to run towards their mother but Agatha pulled them back to her and they fell on the ground.

"No!" Wanda knocked Agatha with her magic.

Tommy and Billy quickly got up "Go to your room" Wanda shouted

"No way, we're staying with you" "Come on, Mom, we can help"

"Listen to your mother, boys"

"Now! you too Sophia" Sophia was quick on her feet grabbing both of her brothers and running towards the house.

"Mom, what are you doing!?" Ivy shouted "It doesn't concern you honey"

"Why are you hurting them!?"   "Ivy go home"  "No"   "I said go home!"

Ivy didn't have a choice but instead of going home she ran towards her girlfriend's house.

"Sophia!"   "Babe are you in here?" Ivy shouted as she came into the house

Sophia, Billy and Tommy were all in the twins room.

"Stay here" Sophia said as she got down the stairs.

"Oh there you are" Ivy said in relife

"Get out"  

"What?"  "I said get the hell out of my house!"

"Babe what are you talking about?"   "Was that your plan all along?"

"What?"

"You got close to me so your mother can hurt my family?"

"What babe I would never-"  "Save it"

"Did you spend time with me today so your mother can hurt my brothers? Oh my god i'm such an idiot you locked us in the room didn't you?"

"What no I-"

"I know you don't really love me. God why did I even believe you all you did was lie to me didn't you? Every time you kissed me I actually believed that you loved me. All you care about is yourself, now go i'm sure your mother is proud of you"

"Babe"   "Don't call me that!" Sophia snapped

"Listen to me, I have nothing to do with this" Ivy said with tears in her eyes

"And you expect me to believe you? How stupid do you think I am?"

"You're not stupid"   "Thats right i'm not now get out of my house before I make you" Sophia threaten

"No Sophia please, you have to believe me!" Without thinking twice Sophia blasts her magic towards Ivy.

What she didn't expect is for Ivy to block her with her own magic.

"I don't ever wanna see you again!" Sophia shouted

"No please Soph-"   "Get out now! I clearly meant nothing to you" With tears streaming down her face, Ivy got out of the house, the moment the door closed behind Ivy Sophia broke down in tears on the floor.

After fighting Agatha she disappeared, Wanda turned around to see Vision but he looked... different.

"Vision? Is it really you?"   "Wanda..." he placed both hands on the sides of her face and lifted her up.

"And I was told you were powerful"