Chapter 19

No proof reading is done so pardon any of my mistakes 🥺🙏

Recap: Siya's school outing, Riddhima convinces Vansh for it.

Morning, Vansh’s study

Riddhima: (placing a cheque on his table) May I know what is this Mr. Singhania.

Vansh: (looking at her) This is a cheque.

Riddhima: I know that very well but the thing I want to know is the amount on the cheque.

Vansh: What's wrong with the amount?

Riddhima: This is just double the amount I used to get.

Vansh: (surprised) You should be happy for that you got an appraisal.

Riddhima: But who gets almost 75 percent of increment just in two months of joining?

Vansh: (to himself) God!! Really she is upset with that. In my company people die to get appraisal and here she is questioning why she is getting one, she is weird.

Riddhima: (to herself) Why he is not answering? Has he done this out of pity for me? No way I can't accept it.

Vansh: (reading her mind) This is not any sympathy to you, you deserve it. This is a reward of your performance. So be happy.

Riddhima: (confused) But I can't.

Vansh: (interrupting her) Miss Bose I am not giving you an option. I am not use to of listening a no and no one says no to Vansh Rai Singhania.

Riddhima: (to herself) Is he threatening me or what?

Vansh: (to himself) I can't believe I am forcing her to accept an increment either she is a foolish girl or too true and innocent to be in this world. Well I know she is not a fool.

Aryan was waiting for Radhika outside an exhibition hall for last 15 minutes annoyed with her absence.

Aryan: (to himself) Why Radhika called me here, for an exhibition. When she started enjoying art and all. Moreover today is my Birthday and my wife didn't even remember it what an awesome day for me.

His patience paid off and Radhika came there with a beautiful smile, "Where are you Radhika since morning and why you called me here?" Aryan  asked with a frown.

Radhika: (patting his cheek) My dear husband just have little patience you will get all your answers, come we have to go inside.

Aryan followed her with a suspicious look on his face. He was puzzled "what she is up to?"

As he entered he was speechless. He was standing in the midst of a hall full of paintings, his paintings so it was an exhibition of his work, his passion. He looked at Radhika with teary eyes, who was all smiling to him, "Happy birthday my love" she whispered giving a side hug to him.

Then he noticed all family members were there.

Siya: (jumped) Happy birthday chachu.

Aryan: Thanks dear.

After that all wished him including Riddhima.

Aryan: (cheerfully) Thank you so much Radhika this is the best Birthday ever.

Radhika: Well I would love to take the whole credit but I am not that selfish. So I can't refute it was Riddhima’s idea, I just implemented it.

Aryan recalled the incident when he talked about his passion for painting with riddhima he got little nostalgic.

He immediately took Riddhima in a tight hug, expressing his gratitude. All smiled looking at them but Vansh was little uncomfortable looking at them like that but then he reminded himself that he is his brother and he can trust on him.