The Mission Part 3 - Natasha Romanoff

[Reader..]

It's been a few years, after I joined the avengers, I've trained all day long and some night when I couldn't sleep. I've tried to show Tony that I was ready to come along on a mission, but he  didn't want me to come, I think he just thought that he was protecting me or something. 

"Good morning baby." Nat said in a soothing voice. I turned over to her and smiled. 
"Good morning." 

Nat slowly moved her head closer to mine and gave a long kiss. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. A few seconds later, we got interrupted by Wanda. 

"Hey guys, are you awake?" She asked us. 

I sighed as we separated from each other and looked at Wanda. 
"I'm sorry for interrupting, but we need you, Natasha downstairs." She said. 

Natasha looked at me and smiled. Then she looked at Wanda. "Okay." She said and stood up. She reached her hand out to me and helped me up from the bed and said: "You'll have to come with me tho, I don't wanna go without you." I smiled at her and we walked downstairs. 

The rest of the group where already downstairs waiting for Nat.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, Fury's told us to go on an emergency mission, and we need all those who's available." Tony said. 

"Can I come with you on this one?" I asked him. 

Tony looked back at me. "No." He said. "Why?" I asked. 
Tony sighed. "I just don't think that you're ready. We need to hurry up. Let's go. Move out everyone." 

Nat looked at me. "I need to go baby. When we're back, we can cuddle for as long as you want." Then she gave me a kiss and walked out with the rest. 

"Hey Steve?" 

Steve looked at Tony and said: "Yeah, what's up?" 

"Come here for a second." Tony said and walked into the kitchen. "I need you to stay here with y/n while we're on the mission, I don't want her to be alone." 

"Yeah, sure, whatever you need." Steve said and walked out from the kitchen. 

I saw him walk out from the kitchen, so I walked up to him and asked: "Hey, Steve? Aren't you gonna go with the others?" 

"Uhh, no, Tony needed me here today." 

I looked at him and nodded. Then I walked upstairs. 

I walked into our room and locked the door. I slowly sat down by the door and looked up. We have a window in our roof so you could see the beautiful sky, and all I could think of is why Tony isn't letting me follow them on the mission. 

After a while, I stood up and walked to the drawer and picked up Natasha's black hoodie with the red heart on it and put it on. 

I stayed in our room for rest of the day. All I want is for Natasha to come home in one piece. 

Suddenly, I got a text. I rushed up to my phone, thinking it was Nat, but it was just a friend who sent a text. "Hey, what do you think of these two shirts? Shall I buy them or not?"  I looked at the phone and wrote back: "I don't know." "Come on, just pick one of these. Please." The friend wrote back. I sighed and wrote: "I said that I don't know." The friend saw the text I sent, and replied: "Why can't you just decide for once??" 
I read the text, but didn't reply. 

I went to bed and curled up to a little ball under the blanket and stared at the wall. I took a big breath and all I smell was the smell of Natasha. 

After a while, Steve knocked on the door. "Hey y/n? I was just wondering if you wanted to come along with me to the gym?" 
"No." I responded. 

After a few hours, Tony and the rest came home. I heard it, but I didn't care that much. I heard someone walking in the stairs and a few seconds away, I heard the door handle jiggle and a voice. "Y/n?" It was Nat talking. 

I sat up and locked up the door and went to bed again. 

Nat walked carefully in. "How are you feeling y/n?" I didn't reply. 

Nat walked to the drawer and changed clothes. 
She then walked over to me in the bed and sat down besides the bed. 

"Steve said that you didn't leave the room for the rest of the day, baby." She said. 

I looked at her and then turned over to the other side. Nat stood up and laid down besides me, looking into my eyes and said: "Something's wrong, and I need to know what, can you tell me my love?" 

"Why am I not good enough?" I asked her. 

"Wait what? What makes you say that, baby?" Nat said. 

"Tony never let me to come with you guys on your missions. Does he think that I'm not good enough or what?" 

"You're enough, I think he just wants to protect you. And so do I for that matter." Nat said. 
"I'm gonna go and take a shower then we can watch a movie if you want?" 
I nodded. 

Nat left the bed and walked into the bathroom. I heard her turn on the shower, so I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and looked at Nat. Then I started to undress and walked into the shower with Nat. 

After the shower, we walked out to our room and laid down in the bed. Nat turned on the tv and put on my favourite movie. I curled up in her arms and relaxed my body. She gave me a kiss on my head and hugged me. Then after the movie, we went to sleep.

Okay, this part made no sense, but hahah I don't know how to make it better so yeah :)