Chapter 23

Author POV

JHope entered the mansion, he switched on the light only to see alot of blood scattered on the floor.

"What happened here?" He asked himself. He followed the blood and it led him in his room.

"Huh?"

He entered his room, but the room was empty. He shrugged his shoulders and went straight to bed not caring for the blood in the floor.

"Where have you been Kim Hoseok" a cold voice echoed in the room Hoseok felt shivers in his spine he looked everywhere but no sign of a person.

"Is this mansion haunted?" He asked

"Yes and It's your time to die" same voice said Hoseok widened his eyes

"Mwo? Yah I'm still young" Hoseok said

"Where are you?" He asked, he walked towards his closet he opened it but no one was there. He turned around then he saw his noona covered with blood.

"NOONA!"

"Shhhh your so noisy where have you been?" Sugi asked

"What happened to you?" Hoseok said

"Nothing I'm just gonna scare you" Sugi said

"Noona~"

"Kwenchana?" Sugi asked him

"Okay you can answer my question tommorow now sleep with your new pet, Yoongi said that's your favorite animal" Sugi said looking at the bed.

Hoseok's was confuse he looked at the bed and saw a yellow snake.

"He said that?" He asked and she nodded

"Good night little brother" Sugi said then put a small baby snake in Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok looked at his shoulder and saw the snake then he passed out.

Next Day

The Kim family and MC family were eating peacefully. Hoseok was not there that's made Kim Si Young (Mrs. Kim) frown.

"Where's Hobi?" She asked

"Dealing with his hangover" Yoongi whispered but they heard it.

"Hangover? Who has hangover?" She asked again. Sugi pinched Yoongi's thigh secretly.

"Is it Hoseok?"

"Ani, it's..... it's D.O" Sugi said

D.O POV

When Sugi said that I have hangover I looked at her with confuse look.

"D.O you have hangover?" Mrs. Kim asked then I received a pinch in my leg

"Ouch .. y-yes I have but I can handle" I said while massaging my leg.

*What wrong with her?* I thought

"Do you want me to make a hangover soup" She asked

"No need" I replied

*Aish Sugi, it's really hard when you know all of your best friend's secret. You'll receive alot problems*

Flash back