にづみ.....

[一]:::[二]:::[三]:::

[]
:
:
:
[]
:
:
:
[]
:
:
:

いないいないばあ♡】

【いないいないばあ♡】

【⬷♡⤐】

The sounds of bells rang loudly through both of your ears.▬ Indicating that the class has ended, other students had rushed out of the class leaving you to gather your things and quickly went out of your class to the busy hallway.

Muttering apologizes as you pushed through the crowds, clutching close your notebooks on your chest as you made your way closer towards the exits.

That was until a hand suddenly pulled on your hoodie and throw you back down harshly onto the cold tiled floor. You bit back a hiss as you felt the stinging pain on your back, looking back up only to see the group of girls that were often bothering any other students that they were jealous of.

They snickered at you, stepping on your books that were scattered around the floor.

"Would you look at that, the floor is well suited for you. Like a ragged cloth that was used to clean." Sneered one of them.

Other students in the hallway only watched on the sideline as they watch everything unfold. You smiled at the group of girls with your eyes closed. "At least the floor is better than a garbage bin that trash like you belong to." You bark a remarked at them.

You, on the other hand, had gotten used to this kind of treatment.

'Childish,' You shake your head and sighed mentally, already exhausted from all your lecture classes.

The girls gasped and red-faced, clearly taken back and embarrassed at the fact that you fought back against them. "Why you-" Before one of the girls lands a hand on you, a blur of white passed you and hits on the girl's hand, your eyes fixated on the baseball ball as it rolled down on the ground near you.