Chapter 11 - Inner Conflict

"Urgh... Sharingan..."

Naruto never liked it. Or to be honest, no one even liked it to have a battle against this. Not even Sasuke. They knew that each time they faced a Sharingan user in battle, they needed to brace themselves for the worst scenario.

"Oh..." The hooded woman wiped out her face. There was a trinkled of tears falling down without her consent. "What an ironic reunion."

"Eh?! Sasuke-kun?"

However, the one who had the same was not only the woman. Sasuke suddenly found some tears falling down from his Sharingan eyes which made him startled. He didn't know what happened. But if he could give a reason, the way he found that Sharingan in front of him was so nostalgic and drawn him closer.

Was it because the eyes they had was the same? Sasuke still couldn't find a logical answer for that.

But, he knew he didn't have time to think about it. Before he realized, the silhouette of the hooded woman was already in front of him.

"Sasuke—"

*Bam!

Sakura and not even Naruto could react to save him. Even Sasuke forced to use his Amenotejikara in that split second which ended up teleporting not in a smooth way. And they thought that she would stop for a while to notice how Sasuke disappeared, but she was not. In a lightning speed, she moved toward Naruto as if there was no delay from her last attack, bantering some Taijutsu with her lightnings and Naruto with his Kyubi chakra mode. Just like Riku said, regarding battle of power, Naruto could go against her. But a matter of speed was a different thing.

"Naruto!"

Sakura jumped in the middle of the fight when she was trying to absorb the Kyubi's chakra by chipping it bits by bits with her attacks. Now two of them engaged with Sakura armored herself with the chakra nullification. Their speed was improved as Sakura supported Naruto now, especially when Sasuke readied himself to jump in. They thought they would get her this time, but when they saw what happened next, they startled.

"Damn! Body flicker—"

*crash!

With her body flicker, she was able to make them back off from their offensive state. While with Sakura and Naruto she was over speeding them, with Sasuke she was neutralizing all his fire jutsu by counteracting it with water, ice and vapor. That act was already an overkill itself, not to be mentioned how she could accomplish it so easily.

This is what you've got. Before added by the speed though.

That's what Riku had told them, but they never knew that her speed was hell. Guess it was worth to tell that she was a disciple of Shisui the Body Flicker, one of the fastest shinobi Konoha ever had.

"You," the hooded woman pointed at them. "I don't want to fight you."

"Eh?"

Sakura startled as she suddenly pointed at her. "You're a medic, aren't you? Then you should be ones of the good guy." That reason was somehow made sense of what happened. Toward Sasuke who she was being hostile against and Naruto whom she tried to take the chakra, only to Sakura that her attack somehow being restrained. "Why are you here?"

Sakura weighed her answer as she looked at Naruto and Sasuke who confused. Was it because her clan once was a top tier in medical unit which made her soft to her? "To stop you," That was her answer at last.

"Are you his friend?"

The word 'his friend' must be mentioned to Sasuke. Sakura wondered why she was asking that, but Naruto already shouted back, "Hell yeah! You've got problem?"