chapter 30

Once left everyone at the ceremony, that was left, to go join my little meeting in my office with Ralph and his wife Jackie. As I walked into the room, Ralph and Jackie were coming up the stairs.

"Alpha!" Ralph called out to me as I was about to close the door.
I opened it back up and looked out and saw them. "Ralph, Jackie came in and sit." I said as I moved to the side skin they could come in.

Once they came in, I shut the door and walked over to my desk and sat down. Once I sat down, I put my arms on the desk and put my hands together.

"So let's get down to business here." I said.
"Yes, as you promised, for your men to go find my wife and bring her back here, and for me to help you with what's going to happen soon."
"Yes and for that, you wanted me to change your wife into a wolf?" I had asked.
"Yes," he had said.
"Wait, before you do can I ask you something?" His wife asked me.
"Yes, you can ask me anything."
"Does it hurt?" She asked.
"Only for a little bit. When I bite you in the neck, you will feel it for a few minutes but then the easy part is over. The hardest part is the change, it takes up to 24-48 hours to the DNA to chance a little from your human DNA to your wolf DNA and move/reshape your bones around." I told her. "Oh and there might be a few problems along the way but you will be fine. I'll mind linked a dr to set a room up for you so they can keep an eye on you. And since I'm the alpha with powers it should work faster and easier."
"Thank you so much for this." Ralph said.
"My pleasure. So when do you want to do this?" I asked.
"How about tomorrow night. So that I can rest up and spend some time with him a little before I feel all the pain that's coming my way." Jackie told me.
"Sure, just call me and we'll get it together." I said smiling at them as I stood up. "Rest up and I'll see you tomorrow."
"Sure will. Enjoy your ceremony alpha and congratulations as well." They both said.

I nodded at them as I walked them out of my office and closed the door. Once they were gone, I went back to my desk and gone through some office work.
I started working at my fathers company and everyone there was highly glad I'm there. My father spoke highly about me to them through the years of me growing up. They loved me before they even knew who I was or looked like.
As I was filling out a work opportunity for a new transfer over seas, to expand the company. There was too much money into the business and a lot of time on their hands I thought it would be great.
I had a friend from school that moved to Hawaii a while back and I got ahold of him to see if there was any places there and I there is, I'm willing to travel there for a weekend or a week to look around and see if. And if I get the spot I was gonna see if he is willing to work with me as a good opportunity and hire whoever fits for the job.
As I had wrote him, I was slowly falling asleep on my desk but something in me jolted me up. When I looked I was in my office but when I looked there was a woman sitting across from me. It was my mother.

"Son, I see your already changing things around here. For the better good I hope."
"Mother, where's father?"
"He's still up there. Mary only let me come down."
"Wait, your down here on earth? In my house, in my office."
"Our house, but yes. Mary saw what happened earlier with the alpha king. And I am sorry for how he became of things. He is a little feisty one. The 1st times I saw him was right before I found out about you."
"Well I don't really like him. He brought you up and it hurt. I wanted to kill him."
"Son, you can't do that just yet. I actually was told that because of your powers and strong alpha genes, you can become the alpha king but its only matter of time. Mary said your not ready just yet."
"What does that mean mother?"
"She'll let you know when the time comes. But I also saw that your gonna change a human into a wolf, why is that?" She asked me.
"Ralph is a witch and he's gonna help me fight the ones that took you and father away from me. Plus to save his daughter and in exchange for that, to change his wife. I believe I can do it."
"You can with your blood and powers but just be careful son. You don't want to kill her as well."
"I won't."
"Okay, I gotta go, my time is up. Until next time my son." She said.