(IDW) A Birthday, You'll Never Forget :: Rung x Reader

Its your birthday and you're pretty sure everyone forgot. Except for one bot...

A/n: Happy 17th birthday to me <3 I wrote this for my birthday, so here's a birthday special, will be posted on my Tumblrs you-in-fandoms and rungs-beloved, also on my Archive Of Our Own called h0pelessangel <3

Thanks for all the support and I apologize for keeping you guys waiting for a new chapter of my books, I've been working on several other stories, and I have alot on my mind, I should hopefully get another chapter of Forever In Our Sparks, Do It For Her, Back To Me, Nova Galaxy, Prime Objective, Start on Transformers Lemons (Haven't forgetten that yet), And The SG + TFP Captivity fic I will be updating soon, just immense writers block, I wanna thank ya'll for being really paitent, and I appreciate it. Requests are still opened on this book, there is no request page, so I will be making one. Enjoy my Runglings (That's your nicknames <3)
⋅-˚̣-✧---⭒-⊹-⭒---✧-˚̣⋅

You waited for someone to surprise you, somewhere beneath the table? Nope. Was that Whirl with balloons? Nope. You looked sad, it seems everyone forgot your birthday...

You plopped on the floor on the cockpit where Rodimus was doing some work.

"Chin up, (Y/n). What seems to be the issue?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, It's just that EVERYONE forgot about my birthday!" You shouted.

"That has to be distressing, maybe you can go to your habsuite? Maybe someone has something to do in there." Rodimus said.

"Honestly, I'd rather stay in there because this day was supposed to be perfect, so whatever." You got up and headed to your habsuite. You trudged alongside the wall and punched in your password. It rejected. You did it again, it rejected, before you seen a note on the passcode.

"(Insert your birthdate like so 00/00/00 replace the zeros with your b-day numbers)?" You questioned punching in the numbers.

"Access granted, Happy Birthday (Y/n)." You snorted, atleast your habsuites security remembered your birthday and it wasn't even sentient. Actually, come to think of it, your security system only said access granted. Which is odd. You walked into your habsuite, which was very dark.

"Ugh, it's darker than 2020 in here." You said as you turned on the lights before something fell from the room, it was a balloon, it had a piece of paper in it. You looked for a sharp object to pop the balloon and you popped it. You unrolled the paper and read it.

"Hello, (Y/n), welcome to your birthday scavenger hunt! There are 5 items you have to aquire and keep on you so that you can use it for your grand prize! You will be leaded to your grand prize, with each of the clues you receive. Now, here's a clue. You go here whenever your feeling a little ill, unlike some places you won't get a bill, this place doesn't have a nice aesthetic, but come and see our ____" You knew what it was, it was medic, you picked up the birthday hat that was attached to your bed post which you assume was one of the items that the note specified it was, and headed to Ratchet's Medbay.

You arrived at Ratchet's Medbay, the doc wasn't in here, but you saw another note on a cabinet, you took it off and attached was a party horn, you opened the paper up.

"Hooray! You did it! You found a clue, aren't you the luckiest? Now the next clue is, this place is where we go when we're dirty, you come here to scrub, now come to this place and use the ____" The washroom, so the clue must be in the tub. You placed the party horn in your bag and rushed to the washroom.

The washroom has a tub for you, because sometimes you like to take a bath. You rushed over to the tub, where a clue was taped to the tub and above it was a pack of birthday candles.

"You found your 3rd clue, only two more! Now here's a riddle, we come here when we're bored, and we want to play, lets go chill here, and stay in our ______ ___." You looked and smiled the lounge bay was where your next clue was, you took the candles and rushed to the lounge bay, the clue in the loungebay was hard to find since there was alot of distractions, but you found it under a pinball machine.

"You found your fourth clue, lucky you! now here is your last one! You go here to see someone for help, it's not a medic, its someone who asks you questions, you come here when your behavior, is Delirious and dangerous, come and see us in _____ ______!" You smiled and it was Rung's Office, you picked up the lighter for what you assume was your candles and rushed to Rung's Office, you knocked on the door and someone answered. You walked in and they shouted surprise!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" The Lost Light said, you smiled. You had a tear drip from your face.

"I thought you guys forgot!" You said.

"Oh we did, but Rung reminded us, and we decided to put this last minute idea together! Which was Rung's idea." Rodimus said.

"Rung? This was YOUR idea?" You asked, Rung shyly nodded and turned away.

"Thank you!" You hugged the Physcatrist and he smiled.

"Happy Birthday, (Y/n)." Rung said. You placed the candles on your cake and Rodimus helped light it.

"Make a wish, (Y/n)." Whirl said.

"Hmmm" You thought for a bit before you blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"I wished for my love for Rung to be returned." You said.

Everyone smiled, Rung blushed as he hugged you.

"Happy Birthday (Y/n), I love you too." He said.

This was definitely, servos or hands down the best birthday you ever had. This was a birthday you'd never forget.