Patience

Gregor still hadn't finished his reports, and you were impatient. You hadn't seen him in so long, and mutual masturbation over holocalls wasn't fulfilling enough. You wanted his tongue, mouth, fingers, and cock on and in you. You wanted it bad, and you were done waiting.

You walked into his office and he barely had time to acknowledge you before you plopped down on his lap, surprising him with your sudden action.

"Well, hello there, cyar'ika," he said, looking up from his datapad. "What are you-"

"I want to have sex," you said bluntly. Your expression was serious and determined. You couldn't help the flutter of anger that ran through you when he slowly smirked at your words.

"I'm sorry, mesh'la, but I have to finish this first," he said, waving his datapad off to the side.

"I don't care," you replied.

"If you're so desperate, why don't you just fuck yourself on me?" He asked, swinging one of your legs over his so that you were straddling his thigh. He then moved his leg briefly so that it rubbed against your heat. You bit your lip at the sensation, shifting on him so that you created more friction.

"It's not enough," you said after a minute, whining while reaching down to grasp his codpiece.

"Ah-ah," he said, grabbing your hands away from him. "It's either my thigh, or nothing."

You let out an annoyed sound before standing up. He watched, expecting you to stomp out of the room. Instead, his eyes went slightly wide as you pulled your pants off and repositioned yourself on him. His plastoid was cold against your bare skin, but it created a sensation that drove you wild.

You slowly began riding his thigh again, looking down as your slick covered the armor. You caught him watching as well, so you lifted his chin up with two fingers.

"No watching until you're done," you said, pushing his head to look back at his datapad.

"Let's not forget who's in charge here," he shot back, jerking his leg so that you fell forwards into him. Your hands sprawled over his chest as you caught yourself, growling in annoyance as your faces were mere inches apart, yet he still kept his eyes on his reports.

You decided to mess with him, licking a slow stripe up his cheek. You felt his jaw clench as he quickly grabbed your ass with the hand that wasn't holding the datapad.

"If you keep it up, I won't be able to finish, and that means I won't be able to fuck you."

"Who said I'll need you after I'm done fucking myself on your thigh?" As you spoke, you reached down to start applying more pressure to your clit. You moaned in his ear as you moved up his thigh again. His breathing was heavy, and you knew it was taking all his energy to focus on his report.

"Fuck, maybe I don't need your cock. Maybe I just need this," you moaned, riding his thigh as best you could. The friction wasn't enough, but you wanted to get to him.

"If you don't need my cock, then you won't get it," he replied in a voice that was too smooth.

You just gripped his shoulders tightly in response, face setting in determination to get yourself to cum on his armor.

"Look at you," he said before giggling, "trying so hard to get off without me touching you. Without my fingers or cock."

"Argh!" You almost yell, finally frustrated enough that you just give up. You stand up and move to bend down to grab your pants, only for Gregor's hands to suddenly grip your hips as he pushes his cock into you.

You scream out at the sudden sensation, falling over on top of his desk.

"Fuck, Gregor!" You moaned, hands trying to grip onto anything as he rutted into you relentlessly.

"I knew you couldn't just use my thigh," he groaned, setting a deadly pace.

"Kriff-you got this hard from me riding your thigh?" You asked, gasping out the words.

"Oh, mesh'la, you have no idea how hard I get just looking at you," he cooed in your ear. That made your walls clench around his length, and he groaned out again at the feeling. You finally pushed yourself up off his desk, only for him to wrap an arm around you, snaking it up your shirt to tweak your nipple.

Your head fell back on his shoulder, eyes fluttering closed as he ruined you.

"Fuck, you wanted me bad," he huffed as he nipped at your exposed neck. "I guess holocalls aren't as good as we thought."

"N-nothing is as good as you," you whined out in response.

"And you better not forget it," he growled in your ear. The way he said those words was enough to push you over. You cried out as your orgasm shook your body. He reached down and furiously rubbed your clit to help you ride it out. You felt his own release spill into you before his hips began to slow. You caught yourself as you almost fell onto his desk again, arms and legs shaky as they held you up.

"Now, do you think you can wait patiently for me to finish up before I take you home and fuck you senseless?"

You nodded your head, slightly dizzy from how hard he had fucked you.

"Good. Now, you can sit on my lap if you promise to behave," he said while patting his thighs. You slipped your pants back on before you eagerly obliged, settling onto him as he worked. He finished up much quicker than he probably should have, before he picked you up and carried you out of his office and off to fuck you.