Chapter 8- Blue Needs Help

Writer~San: ThE POOR BaBY! AwWW... Art isn't mine, but I still want to hug him so bad!!! ;~; This chapter is a little longer so it took more time to write. Thanks for waiting! It's over 2000 words so.. Hope you enjoy it!
.
.
(~Your POV + Time Skip~)

I heat up and prepare some of the leftover taco stuff I had in the fridge. It'll be good to have those leftovers for dinner because we had such a big lunch. I bought all of Horror's lunch too. I'm glad and surprised he managed to finish all of it, but the bills added up.

'I should try to eat leftovers or cheaply for a little bit, at least until my next payday.'

Blue's sitting on the couch, watching another movie. I can see him since the apartment is an entire open space. The living room, dining room, and kitchen are basically one giant room.

We didn't want to disturb Horror's nap so we came into my apartment to hang out. We've been talking and watching tv for a few hours now. It's been fun, finally getting to hang out after waiting for so long. It's sad that we'll all have to be back at work starting tomorrow.

'These connected apartments are so convenient. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.'

"Hey Blue? You want tacos?" Blue answers, "No, that's alright! I wanted you to have those. I have leftovers set aside in my fridge too that I can fix for myself later..!"

'Oh.. So he split it up? Clever, he's planned things out.'

Blue squirms on the couch, looking disappointed as he tries to find a place to put his hands. He'll lay down for two seconds before pushing himself up into a sitting position again. He looks distressed about something. I notice, getting confused, "Is something wrong? There's a problem with the couch?" Blueberry sighs, messing with his scarf, "No, your couch is quite comfortable."

I arch an eyebrow, "Then, what's wrong?" Blueberry's face glows blue with embarrassment as he crosses his arms and looks away, "It's nothing. This is where my annoyingly lazy brother always spent most of his day. I don't care about it!"

I smile, knowing what is going on, "How long has he been gone now? A week, right? Have you called him?" "Why would I do such a thing?! He's out there, having fun with his new friends. I could ruin his time by doing that. They'd hate him and then he wouldn't have any people to take care of him while I'm still here! I would be a terrible brother! Do you know how hard it was to get him to open up to other people in the first place?!" Blue pouts.

"You're going to do it, because you miss him. He called me today and he was fine. I'm not a bad friend for talking to him. So, there is no way that he couldn't pause what he's doing for a few minutes to talk to his own brother." Blue stands up, instantly rushing to me, "Really?! Is he doing well?! IS He WaSHiNg hIs cLoThES?!"

I smile wider and roll my eyes, "Blueberry.. Call him." He puffs out his cheeks, annoyed with my insistence, "No." I pick up my phone and call Stretch, holding the phone against my ear with my shoulder. I do this so I can make my tacos, I need both hands.

The phone rung for a few seconds before Honey picked up.

[Y/N? Sup?]

I giggle, still watching Blue, "Hey again. So, we have a problem. A certain Sans that you may or may not know is lonely and misses their lazy brother, but doesn't want to admit it and call him." Stretch chuckles at my vague but also clear example.

[Really? That is a problem.]

"What do you think I should do? I tried pressuring him, but my tactics have no power against such a magnificent soul." Blue is glued by my side, whisper yelling at me to stop whatever it is that I'm planning.