How You Two Meet

Welcome To The First Chapter Of Mauraders Era Preferences, I Hope You Enjoy!
I Will Be Using Fancast For This So Sorry If Some Features Don't Line Up With Their Features In The Actual Movies!

Key - Y/Q/P = Your Quidditch Position
Y/H = Your House

{ Boys }

James Potter
You Had Been Looking For A Seat On The Train For About Ten Minutes Now. First You have To Worry About Going Into Third Year Now You Have To Worry About Finding A Seat You Knocked On The Door Of One Of The Last Compartments And When Someone Opened It You Were Met With Hazel Eyes "Can I Help You?" He Asked. You Said "I'm Looking For A Seat But All The Others Are Full So Ca-." He Cut You Off "Yeah, Come In! I'm James, That's Sirius, Remus, And Peter. You Are?" He Asked "Y/N." You Said Simply Then Added, "Thank You So Much For Letting Me Sit With You." He Smile And Said, "Of Course."

Sirius Black
You Were In Fourth Year Transfiguration Taking A Quiz When The Sound Of Fast Footsteps Knocked You Out Of Your Concentraton, "I'm Here!" A Voice Yelled To Mcgonagall, All Eyes Went To The Back Of The Room Where A Disheveled Young Man Stood, Tie Not Tied, Long Black Messy Hair, Robe Over An Arm, Hall Pass Of Sorts Raised In The Air,  "I Can See That Mr. Black. Now Take Your Seat." She Said From The Front Of The Room "I Have A Pass." He Said Back. She Rolled Her Eyes But She Had A Smile On Her Face "Let's See It." He Went Up To The Front, But On His Way You Saw That The Hall Pass Was From The Hospital Wing "Take Your Seat, The Test Will Be Handed To You In A Moment." Afater Class You Two Talked And Learned His Name, Sirius Black.

Remus Lupin
Sixth Year Is A Mess Basically: Tests, Essays, "Oh It's Almost Your Last Year, Are You Excited To Leave?", And Going To The Library Almost Everyday. Usually You Have Your Tutor Lucius Malfoy To Help You Get The Books You Can't Reach With You But He Was On A Date So You Were Alone. You Had To Get A Defense Against The Dark Arts Book But It Was On One Of The Top Shelves And Someone Else Was Using The Ladder, There Was Someone In A Seat Next To You "Um, Hello, Could You Help Me Please?" You Asked. He Looked Up From His Own Book "What Do You Need Help With?" He Asked, You Took Notice Of His Sandy Brown Hair, Light Brown Eyes, And Scars All On His Face And Hands "I Need Help Reaching This Book." He Chuckled For A Moment "Yeah, I Could Get That For You." As He Was Getting The Book He Asked, "I'm Remus Lupin, What's Your Name While We're Here?" You Looked Up At Him And Said "I'm Y/N L/N," He Handed You The Book "Thank You So Much Remus, You're A Lifesaver!"

Peter Pettigrew
Slughorn Had Instructed His Class Of Second Years To Partner With Someone. You Were Going To Ask Your Friend Severus Snape To Partner With You But He Was Partnered With Your Other Friend Lily Evans, She Mouthed 'I'm Sorry Y/N' You Smiled And Mouthed Back 'It's Fine'. Everyone Else Had A Partner Except You And A Bigger Kid So You Walked Up To Him "Do You Want To Be Partners With Me?" You Asked, He Nodded "I'm Peter Pettigrew." He Said As You Two Walked To A Table Where A Dark Haired Kid Was With A Blonde Girl You Smiled "Hello Pettigrew, I'm Y/N L/N." From Then On You Two Would Always Partner With Each Other Whenever Needed

Regulus Black
You Had Been Practicing Some Quidditch When Someone Else Walked Onto The Pitch, You Lowered Yourself Down "Hey, I Have The Pitch Until Three, You Aren't Supposed To Be Here" You Said, He Looked At You With Dark Eyes "But You're The Only One On The Pitch So It Doesn't Matter." He Said, You Rolled Your Eyes "What's You're Name And What Are You Here For?" He Looked At You As If You Had Ten Heads For A Moment Before Answering "Regulus Black, What Else Would I Be Here For? I Need To Get Better At Dodging Bludgers." He Said Quickly, You Nodded And Said, "Well Nice To Meet You Regulus, I'm Y/N L/N And I Could Help With That I Play Y/Q/P." You Two Ended Up Helping Each Other With Your Problems In Quidditch And Became Friends.