The Crash

-Chapter 1-

Tuesday 16th of March
-6 am-

It's early in the morning when the plane lift off from Europe to fly to North America.
All people are still very tired.
In row 7 sit two young woman side by side with their little kids on their lap. The kids couldn't be older than three, but they seem to enjoy it sitting next to each other.
The girl starts laughing while looking at the boy. The boy also starts to laugh.
Woman 1: (giggles)
Woman 2: (friendly) Naww so cute your little girl.
W1: Thank you so much! What's your boys name, if I'm allowed to ask.
W2: Yess sure! His name is Jj. What's your girls name??
W1: Aww that's such a beautiful name! Her name is (y/n).
W2: Ohh I love this name!
W1: Thank you so much.
(Silent)
W2: How old is (y/n)?
W1: She turned 2 two weeks ago.
W2: Ohh Happy Birthday afterward (giggles)
W1: (giggles too) Thank you! How old is Jj?
W2: He is two years and a half.
(Silent)
W2: ...Am I allowed to ask where...

The woman stops abruptly. A few passengers start to panic a little bit, because the plane is shaking a bit. But it won't stop.

Then the passengers hear a announce:
Dear sir and madam, dear passengers.
We ask you to stay calm, go to your seat and strap your seat belt on. It's just a few turbulences.
Then the pilot repeat the announce in a few other languages.

After a few minutes the plane flies normal again. Almost no one is talking because of the fright.
But suddenly the plane devices in turbulences again. But it wasn't like the last time no. It was more extreme and it wasn't just a bit shaking...
A few passengers realize now that the plane fall down rapidly.
Jj and (y/n) starts crying, passengers starts to scream and shout after help.
Suddenly the oxygen masks fall down over every seat. All passengers who not already passed out put the masks on.
The pilot just want to say something over the announce. But in this moment the back of the plane cracks down and fly away.
Many families, couples, friends... try to say goodbye while they almost can't move or talk.
The two women with the kids hold hands and look at each other.
With the other arm they hold their kids firmly entwined.
The plane is to fast than someone could say something or even scream.
The plane becomes faster and faster and bam.
It crashes down on the earth.

————————————————————————

Hey guys;D
I hope so much you liked my first chapter<3
And I really hope you're going to read my next chapters. I promise it's going to very exciting!
Love u all<3