Turned

"I mean I'm half of the NXT Tag champs, half of the regular Tag champs and the Divas champ" "So? I'm the better half of the NXT Tag champs, the NXT champ and Raw champion" "Becky Three Belts is obviously Way Better than Bayley Tres Straps" "Dude what? I'm wayyy better than you" "Are not" "Are to" "No" "Yes" "Nope" "Yeah" Becky/Bayley: "Charlotte!" "I'm not in this" they looked to Sasha "Why are y'all staring at me?" "Don't play dumb" "Sash, why don't you tell her that she's being delusional?" "You're the delusional one" "Whatever, Sasha go ahead" "Well-" "Look what we have here" Naomi said as she and her faction came, "A bunch of losers" Toni added, the others laughed. "Well hold on a minute, Bex you notice something?" "Maybe, what is it Bayley?" "Last time I checked this was Our locker room, right?" they nodded "I'm looking around, I see four nobody's and the four faces of the company" "Can't forget Char, We're the Only ones with All the Gold unlike some title-less losers" "Exactly Sasha. How bout we take what the cat dragged in and kick their arses out?" Becky, Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte stood up, standing face to face with Toni, Bianca, Naomi, and Io.

Naomi backed up slightly, the others followed "We fight none of you until our match" Io demanded "Sounds like they're scared" Sasha chuckled "Sasha you can shut your mouth" "Only if you shut yours first" "Girl, uh, uh. You must got the wrong one" "Sis that's enough, save it for our match" "Guess you're little minions actually don't have a mind of their own" "Shut up Charlotte" Charlotte towered over Io, looking down to her "I can't wait to get in the ring with you" "The Genius of the Sky will take you down" "You can't take down a Queen, woo" Sasha/Bayley/Becky: "Woo!" "Y'all are out here wooing but only one of you belongs in the back doing that" "Who is that Nao?" "Well Toni, it's Bayley" the four share a look of confusion "Hold on, first of all Naomi I'm the longest-" "We know" Bianca interrupted "You're the longest reigning blah, blah, nobody cares" Toni added "Hope you're friends don't turn one of these days since you're just a casualty, kinda like you were in NXT" "They threw you away the second they had an opportunity" Io added "Like Sasha said, a backstabbing b is always gonna be a backstabbing b" "That's not even-" "Or However It Goes" Bianca interrupted.

The 3 share a concerned look with one another as they see that Bayley is getting bothered by them, "You know Bayley-" "You know nothing, get out of our damn locker room!" Sasha snapped "We're just telling the truth" Becky grabbed a chair "Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way" Becky said glaring at them, Naomi looked over to Bayley "We'll leave, Bayley you shouldn't fall for what they're-" before she could finish her sentence Becky started walking over with the chair, Naomi and the others left out before Becky could reach them. She shut the door before walking back to the others, she placed a hand on Bayley's shoulder "You okay?" "Fine" "Hey lass, forget about those losers, they just wanna tear a wedge in between us but we're stronger than that, you're stronger than that" "We're like a family and nothing could tear us apart" "Bayley, without you we're incomplete and believe me we all love and care for you" "... Thanks guys" they hugged.

The Next Week

Currently on Monday Night Raw, the team of Flair, Banks, Lynch and Bayley were in a title match against the team of Shirai, Belair, Storm, and Naomi for the Tag Titles and the Smackdown and Raw titles for the night. The match seemed to be coming to a close end.

Charlotte and Toni were landing chops back to back on one another, Toni tried to keep up but Charlotte overpowered her. Both Banks and Shirai were spattered out on a destroyed commentator table, out of action. Charlotte and Toni were beating the living hell outta each other. Soon, Toni quickly took advantage as Charlotte got cocky, starting to taunt to the crowd. Toni threw her into the corner, she stomped, and stomped on her before moving to the corner across. She braced herself before running, going to deliver a Corner Running Hip Attack, just as she turned around to make contact, Becky pulled Charlotte outta the ring, helping her dodge the attack. Toni took the opportunity to make a tag to Naomi while Becky checked on Charlotte.