Part 62

Dear diary,
I'm in a field of dandelions. My bare feet scraped against the tall bush as I walked in a crooked line. My cream white dress flowing behind me. I lifted my arms to the side feeling the wind, as the breeze swept my hair away from my face. "It's beautiful" I smiled turning to Klaus. Klaus was watching me from a far. His gaze so focused, so protective. I shivered as I felt his hand run up my arm. "Did I startle you love?" He asked lifting my chin with his other hand. They moved so fast that I could never tell were they would be next. "Yes Klaus the terrifying hybrid, scared me" I said dramatically touching the tips of my fingers to my chest. "Do you ever stop talking?" He joked. "Only when someone decides to shut me up" I mocked. "So I hear the water is stunning" I said walking away from him. Leading him on. Before I got to far, Klaus grabbed my wrist pulling me back to him. Klaus quickly pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his snatched my waist. I slowly moved my hands down to the collar of Klaus's black shirt. I pulled away from him, giving him a sinister look. He arched his brow. I leaned back bring Klaus down with me. I giggled as I hit the bright green grass. "You have the most enchanting laugh I have ever hear" Klaus chuckled as he laid beside me. "I am told I sound like similar to dying animal" I said sitting up, using my elbows as support. "Maybe that's why I find it enchanting" Klaus said. I turned my body towards him, laying my head on his chest. I listened to his irregular heartbeat. "I want to stay in this moment forever" Klaus smiled looking up at the light blue sky. "Who says this ever has to change?" I questioned. Klaus signed. "How about we do this as often as we possibly can" I asked him as I lifted my head from his chest. "You knock a hard bargain Miss Grace" Klaus said lifting his head to face me. "But you got yourself a deal" Klaus smirked. "Perfect" I smiled as I stood up wiping the little hairs of grass from my dress. "Can you teach me how to swim?" I asked turning over to Klaus, who was now sitting up. His stare dark and brooding. He gaze at me for a moment. As if he could see right through me. "Of course I can" he smiled as he quickly stood up. "Perfect" I smirked. Happy he didn't get wind of my plan. Klaus and I walked to the water, talking about what would happen when we returned home. I knew once we returned to New Orleans I would have to choose, him or Elijah. Deep in my heart I knew there was one I loved more, but how could I be sure. My heart has been wrong before. Once we had made it to the water my eyes widened. It was a beautiful secluded lake hidden by trees untouched by the human world. "Do you like it" Klaus asked me as if the lake was a gift. "It's lovely" I smiled looking up at him. I stepped closer to the lake my bare feet lightly touching the water. It was cool but not cold, perfect for the warm weather. I looked back to see Klaus taking off his shirt. I could see his tight muscles. I quickly turned away, trying not to get caught blushing. "Alright lesson number one" Klaus said slowly walking up behind me. "Always be prepared for the unexpected" he said. Quickly grabbing me, lifting me from the ground and throwing me in to water. I spat as I stood up. I was soaking wet, and now very cold. "You asshole" I yelled at him wiping the water from my face. Klaus looked at me for a moment. Before tilting his head. "Are you not wearing an undergarments?" He asked me. "It was supposed to be a surprise" I harshly said. "Well I didn't expect this" he said with a soft smile, that definitely could have melted my heart if I wasn't so mad at him. Honestly it didn't matter, because I was unforgivable in love with him. I guess I had become too lost in my own thought that I didn't realize Klaus was now behind me. He moved my wet hair from the back of my neck, gently kissing it. "Oh please forgive me" his breathed. I took a sharp breath as his hands ran down my chest. I could fight off my feelings. I turned around, swiftly locking my leg around him kissing his lips. Klaus moved deeper into the water. Allowing are bodies to be submerged. I quietly moaned as I felt him inside me. He grabbed my thighs with a strong grip slowly moving my body. I arched my body back with a feeling of lust, biting my lip. "It's okay love" Klaus whispered moving his body closer to mine. "You can scream... there's is nobody around for miles".