Ultimate Supreme Bottom

I have had ENOUGH of my boyfriend's antics! He's been pranking me all day. I've told him to stop about a hundred times but all he responded was "nehehe" and ran off. Welp, he asked for it, it's time I show that little brat who's boss.

     "So babe, you said you wanted to  talk about something?" Kokichi said as he stepped into my bedroom. Little did my boyfriend know that I had a kinky side to me. As he took a look around, his face changed to a state of shock. My room was a complete sex dungeon. It had chains, whips, hand cuffs, sex toys of all sizes, anything imaginable you name it. While he was captivated by the sight he beheld, I locked the bedroom door. I heard him slightly gulp, which made me form an evil smirk on my face.

     "S-so... W-what's this 'thing' you wanted t-to talk about...?" He asked while he was clearly trying to make himself seem unfazed, but I saw right through his act. "Your behavior," I seductively said. I grab the nearby handcuffs that were on the drawer, and began slowly walking towards him in a catwalk manner. With one hand, I forcefully pushed him against a wall with poles on it, and swiftly handcuffed him to one of the poles. I lean my face closer toward his, causing him to have a pink fade of blush over his cheeks.

     "You've been a naughty boy all day, you you know how mama doesn't like a little brat~," you began to effortlessly rip off his clothes, leaving him completely exposed. He blushed even harder and turned his face away from mine. He started stuttering," I-I was ju- just-," you stuck your fingers in his mouth before he could finish what he said. You slowly licked the size of his neck all the way up to his ear, which caused him to let out a moan-like sound between your fingers. " Suck on them~," you whispered into his ear. Immediately he began sucking on your fingers, swirling his tongue all around and in between them. This got you feeling all hot and bothered; you really wanted to pound into his cheeks, but you have to punish him to assert dominance!

     After a few minutes of sucking, you pulled your fingers our of his mouth and inserted all of them into his anus without hesitation, which caused him to tense up a bit. A-AAH~," he exclaimed, but you could yell he was attempting to hold back his moans. You stretched him out, exploring the insides of his cave with your fingers, which made him hummed softly.

     You pulled out your fingers and began to take off all your clothes. You noticed Kokichi started to sweat nervously as you pulled on a strap-on. You also grabbed a 14 inch vibrator that vibrates at a high speed. You picked up one of Kokichi's legs and tossed it over your shoulder. The brat bit his bottom lip but still faced away from you.

     "Aah~ aammhhhggg~," Kokichi whined out as you began teasing his entrance with the vibrator. You wanted to hear his moans to you picked up the pace and decided to shove the vibrator in. "Ah-," he gasped at the possible pain he felt from the force of the toy, but when I turned it on, he began to enjoy the feeling. His eyes were somewhat rolling to the back of his head and I saw he was drooling a bit. Good to know your boyfriend was reverting back in check to your superiority.

     As his soft moans became more frequent, you decided to simultaneously shove the strap-on dick into his anus. Ah~," he squeaked, as you began to pound into him. He started to moan really loud without hiding it, as you assumed he broke character. Just as kokichi was about to reach his climax, the doorbell rang. Ugh, who could it be...?

     You put on a white robe and opened the door to lock eyes with a police officer. "Officer Amami, nice to meet you," he said with a warm smile. You were standing there in confusion, and quite frankly, frustration. " Is there a problem, Officer?" His face became serious, and proceeded by saying, "Your neighbors have been complaining to the police department that there have been suspicious noises coming from your house, so I have to take a look inside to make sure there isn't any sus activity." You gulped, and stepped aside and allowing access for Officer Amami to enter your home.

     He checked all the areas except for the bedroom, which made you relieved. "Have a good night ma'am," he said as he was walking towards the front door. I let out a sigh of relief, but as soon as he was reaching for the doorknob, a loud moaning sound was made from the bedroom. "Hold on, what the hell was that??" The officer said as he ran towards the direction of the sound. You face palmed yourself as you also followed along after the police officer.

     He busted open the bedroom door, only to find Kokichi was sucking himself off, while the vibrator, which I left in his anus, was still vibrating at high speeds. With a horny look on his face, Kokichi looked over at us, with cum and drool oozing from his mouth. Half hooded eyes staring into our direction, seemingly unconcerned of the fact that an officer was standing in the room as well. I thought things were going on bad terms, but just then, the officer picked my up bridal style and threw me to the bed.

     "WHAT THE FUCK," I yelled as I tried to get loose of the officers grip. Just then, he handcuffed me to the bed. I was utterly confused as to what was happening. Kokichi then easily slipped from the handcuffs that was holding him hostage, and both him and the officer was standing before me.

     "Neeheehee," he laughed as he placed a finger on his lips. The officer was begining to strip; meanwhile I was still confused as hell. "KOKICHI HOW- WHAT THE HELL- WHAT'S GOING ON??!!" He had a playful smile on his face while he rested his hands on the back of his head. "You didn't I wouldn't know you were planning this the entire time, did you?" He walked over to a drawer and removed a some type of fabric, revealing a camera that I had no idea was even there in the first place. "You see, I knew you were going to do something like this from the very beginning, that's why I came up with the PERFECT prank to film you and put you on ONLYFANS!!" My mouth was now agape, and my mind was left blank. That little... "Then what's with the officer handcuffing me to my bed??" "His name is Rantaro Amami, he's a professional stripper :)." Rantaro started to crawl on top of me, while Kokichi started laughing like a maniac. Fuck...

     After being pounded, bruised, marked, and kissed on, Rantaro moved to the side, giving Kokichi full access to me. Kokichi on top of me, as I started to blush at the sight of my slave hovering over me. I should've known Kokichi would concoct a plan to override my sexual discipline. Man did I love this guy.

     "You got some balls trynna dominate me, but now, I'm gonna take away your fun~," he said as he teased my entrance with his extra large cock. I was scared but also excited to experience all he was going to do to me. "P-pound me zaddy~" I said as I fully surrender myself to the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Right before he pounded into me, he let out an evil, blood curdling laugh, as he made the most villainous face one could make.

 Right before he pounded into me, he let out an evil, blood curdling laugh, as he made the most villainous face one could make

                        THE END