Date?

May 27
7:45
Camille

"André, A'Lonie, Alexi y'all done yet?"
"I'm done momma." (Lonie)
"Me too."(Dré & Lexi)
"Y'all we gone have to hit up McDonald's ight I'm running late."
"Okay."

I got a meeting with some people they trying to expand my business to other states. I own a restaurants and a few shops.

~ McDonald's

"Let me get 3 sausage biscuits, 3 small frappés, and a large frappé all chocolate chip."
"Will that be all?"
"Yeah."
"Okay that'll be $15.46 at the first window."

I played at the first window then pulled up to the second window. I gave the kids they food.

"Don't waste nothing in my car."
"We won't." (Lexi)

When I pulled up to the school they got out threw there bag in the garbage can and walked in the school when they were inside the school I drove off.

~Meeting

"Ms.Carter wed like to expand both your businesses into 6 different states."
"Okay what y'all thinking?"
"New York, Alabama, California, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Texas."
"Why all of a sudden the sudden change of plans, I'm not complaining or anything though."
"People from all over the United States comes to your restaurant and shops, soon we'll be in all 50 states but these states were the most wanting of your businesses in."
"Oh..okay that's fantastic then."
"We'll start and as soon as we have everything settled we'll call you to announce the openings of everything."
"Alright that's good."

I left after the meeting and when I was almost home I got a phone call from the kids doctor.

Me:Hello?
Dr: Ms.Carter did you forget your kids had an appointment today at 12?
Me: oh yeah I completely forgot but I'll go get them an early dismissal and I'll be there in 15 minutes top.
Dr. Okay Ms.Carter.

I made an illegal U-turn and went up to the school to get my kids.

When the rude bitch in the main office called them down they came down with the same dude that made me drop my phone yesterday.

"Ma why we leaving early?" (Dré)
"Y'all gotta doctors appointment."
"Oh."

They started walking to the door, then dude called out for me.

"Aye, ma?"
"Yeah, what's up, I'm running a little late."
"I just wanted to know if I could take you on a date?"
"Um...yeah sure."
"Okay cool what's ya number ma."
"Hand me your phone."

He gave me his phone I saved my number as 'Camille'. And left.

"Ms.Carter the kids are all good but its probably about time for those pills for A'Lonie, André needs a new inhaler and Alexi needs more eye drops.

A'lonie has serious headaches and she has to chew these little tablets they give her because her brain is 90% water, André is my little athlete so his asthma gets a little outta hand sometimes, and Lexi has some eye problem but sometimes in the morning she wakes up and her eyes be caked up and she can't open them.

After I went to get there medicine and stuff I was at home and then I got a text.

??: hey beautiful.
Me: who's this?
??: Jeremiah
Me: ?
J: the one that asked you on a date today.
Me: oh yeah wassuh?
J-Bugg: I'll pick you up around 6 so be ready and what's your address?
Me: xxxx x. Xxxx
J-Bugg: ight.

"Aye y'all wanna go to granny house today?"
"Yaassss"
"Ight gone get y'all some extra clothes y'all lucky its Friday because y'all would've been in this house with Shai."

After the kids went and got some clothes I drove to my mama house.

"Hey momma."
"Hello Camille, finally bringing my grand babies to see me I see."
"I'm sorry ma but you know I be on a tight schedule with the kids, the restaurant, the shops, Shai, and Chanelle."
"Girl its okay but you know I'd be more than happy to take the kids for a week."
"Ma but they still got school."
"Chile, if you don't quit that worrying, I know that."
"Okay ma I'ma think about it. But I really gotta,go bye, love,you."

I texted Jeremiah.
Me: how should I dress?
J-Bugg: umm idk dress like casual-comfortable.
Me:ight.

When Jeremiah came I was just star struck he is so sexy.

"You look beautiful, Ma."
"Thank you, you look good too."
"So where we going?"
"Its a suprise ma calm down."
"Fine."

We pulled up to a cute little spot in the middle of a field. For some reason I got scared because really niggah  in the midde of a field.

"Come on Ma."
"Umm...why we come all the way out here?"
"Because we gotta do a Lil bit of walking because I wanna get to know you."
"Oh...okay."

We was walking I learned that he's 29 he likes music he can sing or w.e, his favorite color is purple, his favorite food is chicken and waffles and he loves kids.

He might be the one because this is legit cliche but I swear I felt sparks when he was holding my hand, he just has to pass the Shai test. I can already tell the kids like him.

"Ma what you thinking about?"
"Nothing, I mean its not really important."
"Camille, I like you can you give me a chance."

In that moment I turned to him and I saw something in his eyes I saw love, lust, and something else I just couldn't put my finger on.

"Yeah, but I told you my past ain't something I'm to happy about can you just promise me you won't hurt me then leave me?"
"Ma I promise I'm gone ride for you, through everything."

*pop, pop, pop*

In that moment everything went black..
.
.
.
Y'all feeling it?
Well Vote and comment if y'all is.