▪️POUGES

As y/n got in the rusted old van, she was looking around and her eyes locked straight with the floppy-haired blonde boy.

JJ Maybank was known for being a pouge, a hot pouge that was. Everyone from the cut seemed to like JJ except his father. He had a hard time at home and turned to his bestfriends when he needed anything.

"So princess, why were you in figure 8" JJ asked.

"I was just passing, nothing really" y/n said sounding worried as JJ had previously warned her.

"Yeah well just be careful". A voice came from the front. Y/n turned her head to try and see who it was. A brown haired boy looked straight back at her through the rear-view mirror winking.

"Anyways, why did you need me in here and where are we going?" y/n asked.

"Oh we just wanted to talk to you" said the curly haired beauty in the backseat.

Y/n was very clumsy but not stupid. She knew that they must want her for something so she questioned, "Guys just tell me what you want".

All four teens turned to look at each-other with shock on their face. They didn't realise how straight up y/n was.

"Ah it's nothing y/n" said pope whilst glaring at JJ.

"Y/n is this your house?" John b asked.

"Yeah this one, thanks". Y/n jumped out of the van and walked towards her house.

She walked up and placed her key in the white door. Her head was scrambled due to thinking what the hell those people wanted with her. She didn't let it bother her and walked to her room.

-hey guys i've been so busy this weekend but doing 4 parts tonight!!-

-let me know if you like the story so far (this is my first ever wattpad:))