tamia and colleen

So, while I was trying to get Trey as spy, I ended up getting psychic Eduardo. I read Colleen the first night, she was good. Amethyst died, and she wrote she was psychic in her journal (I don't blame her, really, she probably wrote that in case there was a savior that would revive her). Alab said that they were detective and it was Chlorine. Chlorine got voted out. He was witch, but he didn't write a journal. However, that's not important. I asked Alab who else was their clues, and they said "Tamia is evil too." Unfortunately, Alab left after saying that, and was the only person who "died," that night. I still checked Tamia, and they were evil. I told everybody that while they may not believe me, I was the actual psychic, and Tamia was evil. Kiryomi, the clown, was trying to get voted, but nobody was paying her any attention. Aren, who was the savior, believed me, but Colleen came to Tamia's defense, saying that Amethyst was psychic. Tamia told me to stop framing them. Right before I got voted, I told Aren to revive me, and he said he would. Once everybody saw my journal, there was no reaction. Aren went into a separate room (this was the hospital map), and said, "Eduardo, if you're hearing this, I'm going to revive you." Soon enough, I was back, and Aren was dead. I told Colleen to look at the logic. I knew she was good (she was muffin man, and Tamia had two muffins, which made me suspicious that they were teaming), and said that Kiryomi was probably clown. Tamia and Colleen still continued to accuse me, while Kiryomi was still trying to get voted out. I was super stressed out when voting time came. I thought I was a goner. Tamia and Colleen would probably vote for me, and Kiryomi would probably vote for herself. I was shocked when Tamia had the most votes. Their journal said, "I was medic 😐." Colleen was all "NOOOO, WHY," when I just said, "YESSSSSSSSSSS I TOLD YOU," or something like that. That may sound obnoxious, but I was so excited that I won. That is, until I got to the lobby. Tamia came up to me in the lobby and said hi, and a bunch of stuff that came in tags. They then called me a piece of shit. As much as I hate to admit, I was actually hurt over this. Yeah, call me sensitive, but it's true. Anyways, before leaving, Tamia said they'd team with Colleen another day.

Proof images:

Eurithya and MlK4N are friends, if you look at their profiles

Tamia calling me a piece of shit

And I was apologizing because I got stressed and thought I was coming off as annoying. Anyone who was in this game can vouch for me.