Ch. 43 - "I want you."

⚠️WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!⚠️

"THIS IS YOUR OUTFIT FOR TONIGHT," Eliza said, putting a dress and heels on the bed. "There is a bathroom with necessities. I'll be back around nine to do your makeup."

It's the next day, and tonight was the final race. After tonight, Sebastian is going to move us out of the nation to God knows where. Nobody will be able to find us.

I didn't say anything to her just kept staring at the wall past her. She rolled her eyes before the leaving the room, locking the door behind her.

I took a relaxed breath, and pain traveled up my body. I, slowly, stood up, and I walked over to the mirror on the bathroom door.

I looked like hell like actual hell. There were dark bags under my eyes, and my skin was pale. My hair was dirty, and there was a dark purple bruise around my neck. I lifted my shirt up a little to see dark bruises covering my stomach. All of these bruises came last night from Sebastian.

I was in the room, staring at the ceiling as time pass. Then I heard loud crashing downstairs like something was being thrown across the room. Then I heard Joshua yelling, and I dashed out of the room. I ran down the stairs to find Joshua on the ground, and Sebastian towering over him.

"Joshua!" I screamed as he spit out blood.

Two of Sebastian's men grabbed me, and Sebastian glanced at me before back at Joshua. Then he smirked, wickedly, as he nodded to three other men. The three men grabbed Joshua, tightly, as Sebastian made his way over to me.

The two men behind me let me go as they took a step back. Fear crept up my spine as I saw the evil glint in Sebastian's eyes.

He can't hurt me. He can't hurt me. It will break the deal. I repeated over and over in my head.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Joshua yelled as Sebastian hand ran up and down my leg.

I was going to be sick.

"I told you not to step out of line," Sebastian told Joshua with a smug smirk.

Then he grabbed me, tightly, by the throat before his lips meshed into mine. I didn't kiss him back, and his grip around my throat tightened making my vision have dots in them.

"Let her go you sick bastard!" I heard Joshua's voice yell.

He finally got my mouth open, shoving his tongue in my mouth. As soon as he did, I bit down on his tongue, making him pull back. I reared my hand back, and I punched him right in the face.

My hand was in so much pain, and Sebastian laughed at me.

"You got a little fire in you today," Sebastian said with a friendly smile.