17

Romina

Romina

next day.

i got up hearing my baby crying.

"i'm coming" i said moving mikeys arm. i slid out and walked over to her.

"okay baby okay" i cooed picking her up. i pulled my tank top down moving her face close to my breast so that she could eat.

it was a weird but different feeling. i walked over to my phone and checked the time.

it read 7:16am and was flooded with instagram notifications.

"people love you girl" i told her as her eyes were closed sucking away.

i can't wait till she opens her eyes.
(y'all not ready to see her eyes😏)

i pulled Jonah up so i could burp her. i decided to go ahead and text Mika for a newborn photoshoot.

Mika

Hey Mika! I had the baby😌 and I was wondering if we could schedule a photoshoot for her??

Hi Ro! Congratulations!🤪 and definitely i'm open January 15?

That's perfect hopefully she will open her eyes by then. 😭

Yes! ok good see you then!

thank you

i turned off my phone noticing Jonah sleeping. yes she did burp. i got up and laid her down in the crib thing and went to the hospital bag. i grabbed a change of clothes and my hair products.

i went in the bathroom and took a shower. i got out getting changed and doing my hair.

i left the bathroom seeing mikey holding Jonah.

"hi baby" i said causing him to turn around.

"hi" he said looking back at Jonah.

"she was crying so i just came and picked her up" he said placing her down.

"why you acting like that? like you nervous or something" i looked at him confused sitting on the bed.

"because it's a new thing a i am nervous for everything our whole lives just took a major turn. i still got basketball to worry about my career but i gotta kid now" i understood where he was coming from because before i was pregnant i was worrying about my future.