Déjà vu

I was walking to my first class, still thinking about what that thing said. I was about to get to my class, but I passed a door that I didn't remember being there. I stopped to look at the door. I started to hear something that sounded like it was coming from the door. I listened a little closer and realized that the sound was something scratching on what sounded like a wall.

Just then I heard the bell ring signaling the beginning of first period.

"Oh shit! I'm late for class!" I said, while running off to class.

"Miss Turner you are late to class again." Mr. Smith, my teacher, said "Please don't let it happen again."
"It won't happen again Mr. Smith. I'm sorry." I said, out of breath from running.

It was the middle of class and it was zoned out. I thought 'What if the scratching sound and the new door had something to do with my dream?' And 'What if what the shadow said to me was a warning and I shouldn't have gone to school today?'

"OLIVIA!" The teacher screamed at me. "Huh?! I'm sorry I zoned out." I said apologetically. "Don't let it happen again." Mr. Smith said, clearly annoyed with me.

The bell rang signaling the end of second period. We all got up to go put our books in our lockers.

I saw my friends (Kaylib, Maya, Jayden, and Cora) in the hallway walking to the next class.

"Hey guys!!" I said, running up to them. "Hey girl!!!" Said Cora, obviously excited to see me.

Kaylib interrupted us saying, "Hey guys I have an idea!"