Chapter 2- Meeting The Team

As the car pulled into the parking lot, Spencer noticed Hannah started shaking. He opened the door for her, but she froze, looking terrified.

"Hey, Hannah? It's alright. My friends are going to help you. I know you're scared, but I promise your safe with us."

Hannah reluctantly climbed out, bracing against Spencer as her foot was still injured. They headed through the doors, and into the elevator. It was the first time Spencer and Hotch got a good look at Hannah.

She was about 5'1, dirty brown hair, blue eyes that had no life in them. Her clothes were dirty and torn up, and much too small. She had bruises, scrapes, cuts, and scars all over her body. She was extremely thin as well.

"Once we meet the team, we'll get you to a hospital just so they can check you over, is that ok?" Hotch asked. Hannah just nodded, staring at the floor. Once the elevator opened they walked into the BAU, and up to Hotch's office.

"Hannah, just take a seat and get some rest. We're gonna go talk to my friends and figure out what to do for you, OK?" Spencer explained. He knew she was exhausted, and she needed a nice quiet place to relax and calm down.

Spencer and Hotch walked into round table room to meet the rest of the team.

"Glad you guys could make it. We had a bit of an emergency." Hotch explained.

"Is everything OK? It sounded urgent." Emily asked.

Hotch looked at Spencer, gesturing him to share what had happened. "Umm, as I was heading into my apartment, I got a call from an unknown number. At first I thought nothing of it, but they called again a few minutes later. I answered it and all the person said was "The girl is outside". And that's how we found her, Hannah, is her name. And there was a note written that said... well.. that she's my sister."

The team looked shocked. "Surely you would have known if you had a sister? Right?" Rossi asked.

"I don't know. My mom has never mentioned anything, neither has my dad. But I'm starting to think my dad has something to do with this. We never really got on the best terms." Spencer said.

"So we're going to need help finding out who she is and where she came from. She is currently in my office. Reid, you and JJ go try to get some info out of her. She hasn't spoken at all yet. Meanwhile Garcia, you try to find some info regarding her." Hotch directed.

Spencer and JJ headed towards Hannah and slowly opened the door, not to startle her. They quickly found she wasn't on the couch, but curled up in a ball between the couch and the wall.

"Hey there, my name's JJ, I'm a friend of Spencer's. I've heard you need some help, is that correct?" JJ said softly.

Hanna did not respond. She simply stared at the floor, shaking, obviously overwhelmed. Spencer knew something bad had happened to her.

"Hannah, whatever happened to you, you're safe now, and we won't let it happen again. We just need to know a little more about you. Can you do that for us?" Spencer kindly asked. Still, no response.

"Well, we are having our friend try to find some more info about you. But if you can, please try to talk to us. We won't hurt you, we promise," JJ explained. "We'll be outside and after a while we'll take you to the hospital and get you checked out."

The team gathered once again as Garcia found some information about this mystery girl.

"OK, so this is interesting. The first thing I looked up was Hannah Reid, and to my surprise, I found her. She was born on February 3rd 16 years ago, obviously making her 16. She is in fact our boy geniuses half sister as she is the daughter of William Reid. However I cannot find the mother, who's name is Tracy Clarkson. Hanna apparently has quite a few health conditions, such as epilepsy and arthritis, as well as being on the Autism spectrum." Garcia listed.

"Autism, that would explain why she's so shut down. She's probably been in sensory overload since she's been here." Spencer realized.

"I think it's time to take her to the hospital. With her conditions, she needs to be seen ASAP." Hotch said. He and Spencer went to the office to retrieve Hanna and bring her back to the car.

"Hannah, so we found out you are in fact my sister. Half sister, to be exact. Is it true you have epilepsy and arthritis?" Spencer asked. Hanna nodded slightly, still overwhelmed. "OK, well we need to get you checked out at the hospital, just to make sure you're OK. But I promise we'll be there every second."

The two agents helped her up and guided her back out to the car, and they were on their way to the hospital.....