Chapter 18

AUTUMN'S POV

The branch snapped under our weight and we fell to the ground. "Ah, my leg!" I yelled and the branch landed on it. Ashton managed to move out of the way before it could hurt him, "Oh, my god. Are you ok?"

"No, I think my ankle is broken!"

"Calm down, I will go get my mother." He said and stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. He got up and ran to the house, then I realized that he had a large gash along his left hand. "Ash, your hand!" I called and pointed to his hand. He looked at it, but shook his head and continued to run. I couldn't look at my ankle I knew it was broken because of the pain. "Were is she!?" Luke and Calum called as a horde of people swarmed outside the house and ran towards me. "Under the tree, the branch broke!" Ashton yelled. He slid on the ground and shined a light on my leg. "Oh my god, get an ambulance!"

🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑

At the hosapittal I was in more pain I have ever been in before in my life. "What happened?" the doctor asked as she moved my anckle around. I winced in pain and cried out. "We fell out of a tree." Ashton explained. "Oh, well, she will need surgery and then a cast for a few weeks or maybe months." she said and walked out to get the surgeon.

ASHTON'S POV

I walked out of the room and collapsed onto the couch next to Calum.

"How long will she be out?"

"A few weeks."

"That's not that bad."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Dude are you ok?"

"Yeah."

"I saw you had a large cut down you hand."

"Oh yeah, I needed some stitches."

"How many?"

"10."

"10, dude. What are you going to do?"

"About what?"

"Autumn, how long will casting take?"

"She need surgery."

"Shit man, how bad was it?"

"Broke both bones."

"Damn."

"Hey, stop swearing."

"Why?"

"We are in a public place!"

"Yeash man, stop yelling."

"I'm not yelling!"

"Yes you are."

"No!"

"Ash, calm down."

"This is calm!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, I just don't know what to do." I said and put my face in my hand. The gauze on my left hand was so annoying, I just wanted to rip it off and let it bleed.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

A few hours later, Autumn crutched out with her blue cast around her leg. "Keep it up above your knee, and don't put any pressure on it for a month." the nurse told her. Autumn nodded and came over to where we were. "I am so sorry." was all I could get out before she hugged me. I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her close. Her knee hit my leg and she pulled away, "Can you sign my cast?" She asked in the cutest, funniest voice ever. I bent down and signed her cast right over where I knew the pins were. I drew my rock on hand and a smiley face. Luke, Michel, and Calum fought over who got to sign next and who got to sign her foot.

"I'm her best friend!"

"Well I'm the funniest!"

"So let's let her choose." Calum said and looked at her. She closed her eyes and swung her finger. She landed on Luke and handed him the Sharpie. He signed the bottom of her foot and handed it to Calum. Michel pouted until it was his turn, he signed under mine and gave her back the marker. "Thanks guys, now let's go back to the house so I could rest my leg."

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

Back at the house mother ran out and helped Autumn up onto the spare room. "Ashton can you get me a few pillows from the closet, please?" She called. I walked up the stairs and handed her a couple pillows, "Here you go. Hey mom where is the aspirin, my arm is killing me."

"Did you look in the cabinet?"

"Yeah."

"Medical cabinet?"

"Eh, no."

"Go look there." she laughed and shooed me out. As I was looking I heard Autumn say, "He feels awful about this."

"You know he blames himself."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I see it in his face."

"Oh." Was all I could make out. I walked in and sat on the chair next to the bed. "Lets get some sleep." she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I kissed your four head and to the door," Goodnight."

OH MY GOD, GUYS! I DON'T HAVE ANY WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT HOW MUCH LOVE FROM YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GIVING ME! I'M LITERALLY CRYING BECAUSE OF THE SAPORT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL LIKE I SHOULDN'T TYPE ANYMORE, BUT WHEB I LOG ON AND SEE THAT IT MOVED UP 30 READS I DON'T FEEL LIKE THAT ANYMORE. I PROBABLY BUMMED YOU OUT SO BACK TO HAPPINESS! I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HIGH BALL IT BUT I KNOW YOU WOULD BLOW IT AWAY. SOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS SMASH 630 READ!!!

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MY FRIEND kookykrumble3 BECAUSE SHE HAS TEXTED ME EVERY TIME THE ONLY REASON GWTS PAST ANOTHER HUNDREDS PLACE!

SHOUT OUTS;
kookykrumble3
LokiwifeWinchester
PepperPaws
Writen_in_Blood
unicorns-r-real
MinionMadness
xxxxhaysosxxxx

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!!

LLAP (LIVE LONG AND PROSPER)
KITKAT