miricales (part 2)

narrator
aurora opened her heavy eyes to see the familiar ceiling of her academy bedroom. she yawned as she stretched her sore arms up to the ceiling. all of the memories from last night came flooding back; what would blackwood say? he was getting back today! she quickly jumped out of bed and threw on a basic t and jeans. she brushed through her snarly black hair and rushed out the door to go an find nick but she nearly bumped into blackwood.
"my office. now." he sternly said and walked down the hall. aurora gulped, what would be in store for her? she slowly walked down the hall, tracing his footsteps. when she walked into the the ominous room the sound of voices cut off. she looked around and saw all of the council, the ones who worked closely with the dark lord, looking at her. she also noticed auntie z, nick, sabrina, prudence, and ambrose standing behind blackwood. aurora gulped.
"please take a seat, miss spellman" blackwood gestured an empty seat to aurora.
"we've heard reports of so called miracles" he started
"angels slaughter, levitation, resurrection, and not only from you but from your sister" he added. aurora couldn't get a read if he was angry or content.
"with that being said, we have removed the expulsion on mr scratch and sabrina" he stated. aurora smiled, finally things were looking up.
"but ambrose spellman will be executed immediately" blackwood scoffed.
"no that's not fair!" sabrina snarled.
"it wasn't him, it was his familiar" nick added.
"you have 24 hours to present evidence or we will execute mr spellman" one of the other council members spoke up.
"so it be" blackwood sneered.
they all filed out of blackwood's eerie office.
"hey ror-" nick started to say, but aurora clasped a hand over his mouth. prudence, blackwood, and the other council members were still inside the office. aurora knew they must be talking about her. she quietly put her ear to the wall.
"she's dangerous, we don't want this to upset the dark lord" blackwood lowly said.
"you're really that scared of a little school girl?" one of the council members chuckled.
"hes got a point" prudence added, "if aurora does perform a so called miracle at anbrose's execution then we'll know if she really is dangerous" she stated.
aurora's heart was beating so loud, she could hear it in her ears. nick spun her around by grabbing her wrist, he looked deep into her eyes, giving her a sense of comfort and mouthed "it's gonna be ok". he pulled her away from the office and down to his room.