1/3

[The one who are reading this series again, I want to say that I have made some small changes which are mostly because of grammatically incorrect.]

Y/N'S POV

'Y/N? The director has called you in his office.' Soobin said making me stop from doing my works further. 'Thanks Sobinie' I said as I smiled at him. 'We are in office remember?' 'Yeah, yeah.' I said as I walked to the director's office.

I am Jung Y/N and a employ of Kim Star company for almost 1 year. I am 25 and  working hard to make some money for my family. I studied in a normal college as my family background isn't a golden spoon. My big brother Jung Hoseok teaches dance in a dance school and also do some part time jobs as well. We both are now earning more to have a good life ahead.

My father also was an employ in Min company. But he is a retired man now. Just because we didn't had enough money, me and my brother couldn't study further. So we now want to make more money for our family and for the future.

Standing in front of the director's office I took a deep breath before knocking as the director isn't a person whom everyone liked. He is rude as hell and whoever goes to his office, comes with tears or sad face. 'May I come in sir?' I said as he gave me the permission.

'Y/N I was waiting for you. Come and seat here.' He said I nervously went towards him and sat beside the other guy whose back was facing me. 'Look Y/N I don't know what Mr. Kim saw in you that made him to promote you from just a employ to his son's aka the CEO's secretary-' 'I believe you are speaking too rude.' 'M-my apologize sir!' I looked at my right side only to see Mr. Kim.

'Omo! Mr. Kim!' I gasped seeing the company owner and quickly stood up and bowed many times. He let out a laugh and said, 'It's okay dear. You didn't knew that this old man is the owner of the company.' 'N-no sir! I didn't saw who was beside me. S-sorry.' 'See her? That's why I choose her for my son's secretary. She will only mind her own business not caring about other things.'

'Am I not going to work as usual anymore?' I said looking at Mr. Kim. 'Hmm.. I think no and I want you to meet my son aka the CEO now and take the schedules from his current secretary. You can start the work from next month.' That means I have only 1 week! Aish!. I nodded my head and went to the CEO's room with his father.

'Namjoonah~' He said opening the door. I saw the CEO with Yoongi oppa? Wait what is Yoongi oppa doing here? Yoongi oppa is the son of Min Company where my father used to work. I knew him as he and my brother both were into rap song and did some auditions back then but didn't got selected. Yoongi oppa was also surprised to see me here after a long time but didn't said anything just smiled at me. I smiled back at him widely before looking at the CEO's father.

'Son, she is Y/N and she will be you secretary or personal assistant from next week. I promoted her as I believe she is the perfect person.' His dad said before taking a seat on the couch. I first time came to the CEO's room. His room was modern style and was a shade of black and milky color.' 'Where is Han? Tell him to give her the papers and schedule for your upcoming meetings and routines so that she can get arrange everything timely and perfectly.

'Ok dad.' He said as his father's phone rang. He talked to the phone for a while before saying to Yoongi, 'Son, your father asked me to go to the company's golf court. He said you will be also going there and told me to take a lift from you. Is it fine for you?' 'Of course uncle. I will see you later Namjoon. Bye Y/N.' Yoongi said as he went out. 'Bye oppa.' I said before waving a him.

'So you are Y/N?' 'Oh! yes sir. I am Jung Y/N from casting department and will be your personal assistant from the next week.' I said before bowing to him. The room was quite as we both were the only persons who were there. 'Hmm. I will ask Han to give you those files.' He said and smiled a little. Woah he had a dimple on his cheeks. I also have a dimple but only it could be seen when I smile to much or hardly. (But in real your author don't have dimples while i love dimples so much!:( why I don't have any dimple!!!)

He was wearing a black coat and a nevi blue tie with a matching watch. He was also wearing a fashionable glasses. His outfits matches with his room making it look like a photo session. 'I know I am handsome. You don't have to stare too lon-'

'Then I will get going sir' I said bowing at him before walking out from his room quickly. Great I just made myself a big.fat.FOOL!
.
.
.
.
'So did you saw the CEO for the first time?' Soobin asked as I finished my drink. 'Yeah I saw him and trust me he is so kind!' I said with a smile. 'By the look of your face I think that you are crushing over the CEO,' he said as I quickly said a NO! But he laughed and said that he knew this types of faces.

Of course he would as he has a girlfriend for 3 years now. But the real question is did I seriously started to like Mr. Kim? Or it was nothing. Cause I have crushed on many people like the idols, the actors even my teachers, so I don't know. But I hope I don't fell in love with him as he and I will never match our standards.

And of course he won't like me back. Will he?

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[Edited]