2/3

Y/N'S POV

It's been 6 months since I started to work as Mr. Kim's personal assistant. I seriously am in love with him now. It was a little crush for a few months then after Soobin made me realize that I was in love with my own CEO I couldn't help but cry because of the hopeless future.

Why?

Because I heard Mr. Kim's father saying that he will be getting Mr. Kim marry a smart and beautiful and of course rich woman. So basically I had none of this 3. Soobin encouraged me to at least confess my feelings but if he didn't felt the way I felt which is obviously true? And also what if he decides to fire me?

I will have no job to do as I wasn't that educated and wanted to study more after making more money. After 2 month, I will resign from this job and will go to Japan for study. I decided to confess my feelings at that time. My brother Hobi oppa will also come with me.

'Y/N, Mr. Kim has called you,' a worker told me as I already started to walk towards his cabin. 'Ms. Jung please come in,' I saw his father sitting on the sofa. 'Good morning sir,' I said bowing. 'Morning, so the reason I called you here is I wanted you to reserve the best convention hall of the city as Namjoon is getting married after 2 months.'

I froze as I looked at the both men. My heart clenched but I was fast enough to put a smile on my face before saying, 'Okay sir I will do that, also if I could talk with you a little privately,' I said to Mr. Kim's father. 'Of course dear! Namjoon as you don't have any appointment I prefer Ms. Jung to drop me at my house at the same time say her words,' he said as his son agreed.

As we both sat on the car, I drove to Kim's house and started to talk, 'Mr. Kim, I-I wanted to give you my resignation letter...' 'Resignation letter?! Why dear? Is everything okay? Do you want more money?' 'No sir, actually I am shifting to Japan with my brother. I actually didn't had money for my university so I didn't went to study. But I am now financially more stable after working here as well as my brother, so he decided to come with me and make me settle there and then come back to KOREA for his work.'

'Oh! When do you want to go?' 'Actually after 2 months as I got a plane ticket after 2 months.' 'I seriously liked you but if you want to resign then it's okay. You can give the resignation letter to Namjoon.' 'Actually I wanted to tell you this because I wanted you to find another secretary in this 2 months for Mr. Kim because he won't be able to handle his things alone.' 'Haha, I know he is very clumsy with a 148 IQ brain.' We both laughed before I dropped him to his house and then went to my house.

This following one month I spend times with Soobin and my other friends a lot. Also I tried to hide my feelings whenever I see HIM as I eventually feel tears coming whenever I see HIM.

Why?

One is he will be a married man after one month and another one is I am in love with him more.

'Y/N are listening to me?' 'Y-yes Mr. Kim,' I came back from my dream land and then started to talk about the project. After 10 minute I grabbed the papers as I stood up but Mr. Kim started to say, 'Uh Y/N?' 'Yes, Mr. Kim?' 'C-can you come with me to the jewelry store? I need to buy a propose ring for my girl and she is almost your height and as you are a lady you can help me with this... If you don't mind,' he said scratching his head.

I controlled my tears before I nodded my head. Even if I am not the one who he loved but I will be the one who will make sure that he is happy with his loved one. Even if it hurts too bad. 'Why.. Why you want to propose her? Weren't you were marrying her? I am sorry if it sounded rude,' I said.

'Oh no it's fine, actually I love her too much and I want to propose her, my father just over reacted saying he will get us marry. Also she is my best friend so my father was too happy.' He sounded so happy, of course he is! Dumb Y/N. But I now wanted to just go home and cry. 'Mr. Kim can we go tomorrow? I am not feeling well,' I said as he looked at me with a concerned face.

'Are you okay? It's fine you can go home or do you want me to bring you to the hospital?' 'Oh no I just want to go home.' He dropped me home and bid goodbye before leaving. I didn't even make inside when I started to sob. Well first love is always the best so it is hard to forget.

'W-w-why me?! B-because I am poor?! Or because I-I am never meant to be loved by someone?' I sobbed as I cried hard sitting my back on the door..

NAMJOON'S POV

I walked to the 7th floor as I was going to Y/N's house to give her the phone that she dropped, I touched the doorbell but I couldn't ring it because I heard sobs? Wait! She is crying?! Why?

'W-w-why me?! B-because I am poor?! Or because I-I am never meant to be loved by someone?' I heard that. She is in love or she didn't had any friend? No, she had Soobin I know.

'Why I loved him when he clearly was in l-love with his best friend?! W-why I loved him even after know that he will never love me back, he will never marry a poor, unintelligent, unsmart g-girl. Why I love Mr. K-Kim so god damn MUCH!!'

I stood froze. 'She...S-she loves me?!"......

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[Edited]