Ch.1

"Alright emergency contacts on the fridge, Happy will pick up Morgan everyday after school, and-"
"And if anything happens to call you or Aunt May, I know Pepper." Chuckled a 24 year old Peter Parker helping Pepper with her luggage for a business trip. "I promise everything will be perfectly fine." Pepper hugged Peter and smiled at him, "I know, he would be proud."

Peter smiled softly hugging the 2nd mother figure in his life. "He would be proud of you too, I'll see you in a few days." He looked at her happily helping in the car as he kissed her cheek. "I'll see you soon." She smiled closing the door as the car drives away until he couldn't see it. "Peter, Morgan is back from sneaking out with the suit." E.D.I.T.H. told Peter as he sighed going back into Stark tower.

Morgan P.O.V.

I quietly put back the suit that belongs to mom, since the war I've been building and fixing suits with blueprints dad left as well other prints from my brother figure Peter. "You are very lucky I told your mom that you were with friends." I heard a voice behind me, cursing in my head slowly turning around seeing Peter leaning against the door with his arms cross. "In my defense I wanted to test the suit out." I smiled innocently, "I told you no suit you're too young."He said going towards me while I huffed. "I am the same age you started all this."

"You got me there kid, your mother left a few minutes ago so how about I go make some snacks and you put that suit away." Peter smiled as he ruffles my hair. "I'm choosing this time."I giggled as he nodded leaving the room, I turn making sure the suit is back where it should but then in the corner of my eye i saw some movement which wasnt normal,Peter just left. "Hello?" I slowly went towards where I thought I saw the movement but it turns out it was nothing, sighing I looked around a bit before head upstairs humming softly finding some buttons and push them.

Then I felt light surrounding me and colors flashing then I felt like I was dropping making me fall and hit my head on the floor knocking me out. MORGAN RUN! DON'T LOOK BACK JUST RUN..AHHHH~ 

"No!" I gasped sitting up looking around slight. "Just a nightmare nothing more."I muttered to myself, rubbing my head yawning I got myself up and looked around some more then turn pale. Everything looks different. "Who are you and what are you doing here we don't given autographs.' My heart started to beat fast as I slowly turned, then looked up.

"Dad?"