𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙨 by 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙨

"i wanna hold you like you're mine. you're gone but you're on my mind, i'm lost and i don't know why."

𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 by 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖

"growing up wasn't part of the plan, and i was never really a fan of getting old or giving up,
but it seems inevitable now."

𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 by 𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙠𝙞

"crack baby, you don't know what you want but you know that you had it once and you know that you want it back."

𝙛𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙩 by 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡

"i promise you i'll be better, i promise you i'll try, but like rubbing wine stains into rugs it's my curse, i try to make it right, but by trying; make it worse."

𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 by 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙨

"you look good tonight girlfriend, can i sleep in your bed? and when i crawl out in the morning can i stay inside your head?"

𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 by 𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙠𝙞

"there's some kind of burning inside me, it's kept me from falling apart, and i'm sure that you've seen what it's done to my heart. but it's kept me from falling apart."

𝙟𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣 by 𝙮𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗

"they're calling your name, but you're walking 'round the bend. still going insane, we're flying over to japan. so don't need all your plans, i like to keep it to myself. it's all in your head, but you talk about it."

𝙣𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 by 𝙡𝙮𝙠𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙡𝙞

"i let my good ones down, i let my true love die, i had his heart, but i broke it every time."

𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 by 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨

"you're an anchor for all the heaviest regrets inside you. escape, we collect mistakes, i will carry them home.

𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 by  𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 & 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙣 𝙤𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 

"the shades all around aren't the colors we used to see. broken ice still melts in the sun, and times that are broken can often be one again."

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 by 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙚

"of all the people i know who are in places just like you, you're most likely to get through."

 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨 & 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝 by 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 

"abandon all your stupid dreams about the girl i could have been, my dear. 'cause in the night i know you burn with feelings i cannot return, my dear."

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙨 by 𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙠𝙞

"to think that we could stay the same, but we're two slow dancers, last ones out."

𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤?  by 𝙙𝙧. 𝙙𝙤𝙜

"she gets dressed up like a pillow, so she's always in bed. flowers for the sick and dead. she's on the go: way too fast and way too slow."