Chapter 1: Princess Peach's Paper Pursuit!

Princess Peach was out walking. It was the day after the Origami Uprising had ended. At last, peace had returned to her kingdom. She was glad to have one day where she wasn't kidnapped, or turned into an origami zombie of herself. She was enjoying herself, until she noticed two, distinct pieces of paper. A Royal Purple Paper, and a golden paper.

"Interesting." Peach says, as she nears the paper, but as Peach nears the paper, the papers begin blowing in the wind. 

"Ugh, I guess I'm going after them." Peach says.

Peach follows the pieces of paper through the courtyard of her castle, and through Picnic Road.

"Ahhh. The scenery is so nice." Peach says.

"WAIT! I NEED THOSE PAPERS!" Peach exclaims.

Peach chases the papers all the way to Overlook Mountain, and follows them as she hikes up the mountain, determined to find out what these papers were.

The two papers then end up in the Overlook Mountain Tram. Peach manages to catch up and grab the papers.

"Finally." Peach says.

Suddenly, the doors close, and the tram begins moving towards Autumn Mountain.

"Well, I guess I can take a trip to this beautiful mountain." Peach says.

As the tram enters Autumn Mountain, Peach exits it to find herself in the beautiful, scenic, and vivid Autumn Mountain. She then drops the papers on accident, and notices them flying through all the trees, and above the tall grass.

"You've got to be kidding me." Peach says, as she begins chasing after the papers, once more. 

Peach chases the papers throughout Autumn Mountain, until she notices them land on a boat that is being rowed through Eddy River.

"Time for Plan B." Peach says, and approaches the dock.

Peach grabs her parasol, and throws it in the air. It then transforms into a speedboat. She ties her hair into a pony-tail, puts on a life-vest, and cuts her dress with a nearby can-opener, making it a Yukata. 

"Much better." Peach says, as she begins using her boat down the river.

As Peach goes down the river, the waves her boat makes cause the papers to fly off from the boat, and through the river rapids. 

"This just keeps getting worse and worse." Peach says.

Eventually, the papers start gliding through the first stop: Shogun Studios.

"Dang. This is a big place. This is gonna be harder than I thought." Peach says, jumping out of her boat.

She takes off her life vest, and transforms her boat back into her parasol, and runs after the two pieces of paper.

Peach runs through the beautiful theme park, Shogun Studios, chasing after the two pieces of paper. Eventually, the papers glide outside of the park, and downstream, towards Sweetpaper Valley.

"Ugh." Peach says.

Peach climbs to the top of Shogun Studios' Castle, and uses her parasol to glide through the air. She eventually sees the papers glide through Breezy Tunnel.

She quickly runs after the papers, and finds herself in Scorching Sandpaper Desert.

"Oh my. Thankfully it's night over here right now." Peach says.

Peach notices a boot car, and jumps in it. She quickly chases after the papers, until she finds herself in Shroom City. The papers blow through the air, until they fall into the open window of the Master Suite in the town's large, luxurious, and only hotel.