Chapter 7; Pure hatred

You'd just got back from training with Steve, sweating and hot. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. "Wet dog are we?" Emma's voice said behind you as she laughed.

You didn't reply, didn't care. "Emma, don't be so mean..." Donna said, almost a whisper. Emma rolled her eyes as you walked past her, such a bitch. Getting in everyone's pants? Still, even if it stupid it made you mad.

You walked into the living room where a few of the teammates were, reading through files.

"But if the back is here and woods around it, we can have Sam and Clint hidden in the trees, Thor behind the hill of snow and Natasha and I inside. Tony, you can go downstairs to the other side of the building, I'm sure you can handle yourself." Steve said as he showed red dots on a hologram.

They had a mission, the recruits, Bruce and Bucky were staying, along with you. They'd be gone for two days, leaving you to train with Bucky, which your fine with. You walk in and pout. Tony was supposed to make you some steak when you got home. The sound of dog whines filled the room and everyone looked up.

"Shit, sorry Love, I forgot." Tony said and got tup from the seat. "We'll finish this later, I have to make Y/n lunch." He said and walked off, you following.

The two women sat at the table in the corner of the large kitchen, talking. When tony came in they looked up. "Hey ladies, don't mind me." He said, going straight to the large fridge. You sat on the counter top behind tony as he placed a pan on the oven and turned it on. "How it usually is?" Tony asked and you nodded.

Emma stared at him in disbelief. She's only been here for a few hours, yesterday to be exact. And it pissing you off that she acts like she owns you.

"Why do you treat her like that?" Emma asked tony. He looked up and over at her with a confused look. "Like she's family? She's not, she's a mask murder who could kill you right now and leave out the window. So why?" She asked, tone in her voice disgusted you. Your ears went down and you whined. You felt a hand on your head, Tony's.

"I was like you, didn't think she belonged here, thought she should leave and we shouldn't let her up here. But Fury saw something in her, something special. I warmed up to her, she could kill me. Even when we met. She could have broken out of those cuffs and killed as many people as she wanted... But she didn't, she stayed and took her punishment, locked in her room, and barely spoken to. But she became nicer, the team is still weary, but Y/n's calm, helps out and tries not to get mad at us... It's nice." He explained, petting you the whole time. Your ears went up and he started cooking.

You looked at Emma and stuck your tongue out, if she wanted a battle, she's about to get one...

...
You happily ate your steak at the counter. It was nice and hot, tony had made it just how you liked it. Tony had gone back to discuss the mission plans.

Emma and Donna were talking as you are, not that you payed attention.

"You can't just make them sould like objects, it's disgusting." Donna stated. Emma rolled her eyes.

"Look fat ass, stop talking your ruining my mood." She said and continued to text someone. Donna pushed away here plate and just sat there, sad expression on her face. You glared at Emma and put your plate in the sink before walking over to them. They both looked you.

You took the plate and put it back in front of Donna before patting her head. "I think your adorable." You said quietly and left. Donna smiled and finished her food.

...
Peter popped in a hour ago to talk with Mr. Stark about a field trip, also trying to convince him to let his class come here. You here in Tony's and Bruce's lab, sitting on Bruce's lap and watching as Peter tried to convince Tony.