6:So you are the one who fought with Rachel

REBECCA MATHEWS

I don't know what Shar meant when she said that Asher- freaking- McQueen will protect her but I am going to her office for the interview. How can her bully protect her is beyond me. He might have the power and wealth but I still do not trust him. I am fuming.

This is where the awesome me will come in picture.

God I think I am bipolar....

So ,McQueen Industries here I come. I needed to hurry for the job offer I read yesterday for another secretary in McQueen Industries most probably for Spencer Woods . I have never seen him but I know he too was one of Shar's tormentors.

I got ready for my interview after stealing Shar's clothes. Iwore Shar's white ruffled shirt, a short soft grey pencil skirt with a light grey belt and my cream coloured heels.

Took a taxi to McQueen Industries. Entering , I noticed a blonde , busty , slutty , snooty, b****y receptionist who looked at me up and down with disgust. I mentally rolled my eyes and asked for Spencer Wood's office.

"First floor, take a right and its second door at your left." She said in her high pitched voice and I cringed. I turned to leave but,oh no, she was not done. "I don't think you are getting that job. Mr. Woods like his assistant Intelligent and not whores . "

My temper flared, I straightened myself and grabbed her pearl choker (God knows why she was wearing that) and spat at her "Listen here b***h, I don't what you think yourself to be but you have no right to assume me to be stupid and look Who is talking about being a whore ." By now a lot of people had gathered to watch the scene. "Tell me how many times have you slept with Mr.Woods because you are acting pretty possesive . Don't worry I won't do anything. I have better jobs to do." I sneered at her face and let go of her choker.

I turned and saw Asher standing open -mouthed with Shar at his side. Shar was looking smug and smirked at me but her eyes narrowed when she saw me wearing her clothes. I knew I was in trouble once we reached home because I know how possesive she is of her clothes . I simmered a bit and turned towards the crowd and glared. Taking the hint they left. McQueen turned towards me, " That was Nice.." . I just raised an eyebrow and flipped him the bird. Turning towards the elevator I heard him guffawing and heard Shar's subtle reprimand.

I reached Woods' office and could hear him pacing and I knew he heard of the little scene. I mentally applauded myself and opened his door. I had been right , he was pacing around. He looked up , je was pissed and I am sure smoke was also coming out , but God did he not look good.

But we can safely conclude Spencer Woods was hot with a capital H. I scanned me from head to toe and smirked.

"So you are the one who fought with Rachel..."