One.

our prom will be on next week, find your partners now.” our teacher said and then she left. Argh this is why I hate school programs.

I don't have a partner, and if I have he doesn't even exist goodness. I hope I'm a 2d character. A weeb like me struggle's a lot finding a men in my life.

“Hey, Y/n-chan do you have a partner?” my friend ask me. I nodded as an answer. “Finally. So who's the lucky guy?”

“He doesn't exist though.” I answered her. “I should have expect that kind of answer. You're always busy with your anime Y/n, you didn't even notice that someone likes you damn it.” she shouted at me. She's really mad huh.

“Wha’cha looking at, dummies?! Wanna fight?” she shouted at our classmates who's looking at us.

“Calm down, f/n. And yes I'm busy simping for my husbands, I don't care about guys anyways.”

“That’s the problem, Y/n. You're busy simping for your anime guys, you're slowly forgetting about reality. And please if someone asks you to be their partner, accept it I'm begging you. This is a once in a lifetime y/n.” she said and then suddenly left me dumbfounded.

I'm sure no one will ask me to be their partner lol. I'm just an otaku who's obsess with anime 24/7. And someone likes me? Hah. I'm sure he's just liking me for fun just like those other guys.

I slowly shaked my head to forget about my useless thoughts and just take out my cellphone and airpods to watch anime again.

—————————————————

Days have past but no one asked me to be their partner. It's only 4 days till our prom night. F/n is still ignoring me because I don't have a partner yet.

Whatever. I'll just imagine my favorite anime character to dance with me in the prom. It's easy to dance with an imaginary partner anyway. Some boy's in our school is pervert so I have to avoid them goodness.

“Oi have you heard that home economics club is willing to make some of our prom dress? I hope Mitsuya-san will make my dress.”

omg girl! I hope too. But I heard he's already making a dress for someone.”

Hah. Unlucky them, but who's this Mitsuya? I've never heard of him. Probably because I'm busy simping lol. But that girl sure is lucky wearing an handmade dress from that guy.

Where can I find someone who's willing to make my dress... my wedding dress.

“F/n!–” someone suddenly bumped at me. I was about to fall when a hand in circled in my waist to catch me. “Are you ok, miss? I'm sorry I was in a hurry.” he ask.

He's like a living anime character. Lord are you giving me a sign that my husbands and wifus are going to exist?

He's so handsome plus his lavender hair colored. Is this the sign to get married? Ok– bye mom and everyone I'm getting married to this boy right here.

I snapped back to reality when he talked. “Um, miss? Are you ok? You seemed space out.” the boy said. “Ah– yes yes, I'm ok sorry for not looking on my way. And I must be heavy, sorry for troubling you and thank you for catching me.” I said while bowing.

“Eh, it's ok. Sorry for bumping to you too. And you're not heavy, miss?”

“l/n y/n” i said with a small smile on my face. What am I doing?! I'm not like this to other boys the usual me would just ignore and leave them.