2 - Love Without Trust

Anokhi walked towards shaurya and hugged his bag. She felt his muscles tense for a moment and then relax. She smiled a little. Shaurya had already forgiven her.

" I am sorry Shaurya.. I shouldn't have doubted you. I love you"

"are you sure you love me? I mean what type of love doesn't have trust. From the beginning you didn't trust me. I told you I love you - you didn't believe me. I told you I wouldn't stand in your career - you didn't trust me. In fact you put down terms and conditions in place of my love. I know what I have done in the past is not right. I shouldn't have asked Shagun to choose between me and her dreams. But do you realize that if Shagun and My engagement hadn't broken we wouldn't be together. We would never have been one"

Anokhi moved towards Shaurya again trying to hold his hand but he removed her hands from his and held them. Anger started radiating from him again.

"Let me just get this out Anokhi. I have a lot of faults - my anger..my thinking. I know that. I might not even be the type of guy you imagined your future with. But there is a reason why I am this way. The way I grew up the situation with my parents and my relationship with the rest of the family has all made me the man I am today. I lived a certain way with certain beliefs but when I met you.. when I fell in love with you. I changed."

He let go of her hands and grabbed her by the back of her neck pulling her to him. When there was no more space between them he bent his head and pulled her head up so that their noses touched. Anokhi placed her hands on his chest trying to balance herself.

"I love you anokhi so much. You have taken over my mind, my heart and body. I can't imagine being away from you I would die"

Anokhi quickly covered his mouth not being able to think about anything happening to him. He removed her hand from his mouth and took a step back from her. Then another and another.

"I never expected to love anyone this much. Even shagun told me that I loved with my head not heart. But when I fell in love with you. I surrendered myself into that love and to you. But You didn't. Finally shagun's curse came true. That one day I will fall for someone who is different then me and I will fall for her but I will not be her priority."

"PS please. Just let me explain to you. I do love you. With all my heart. You are the first man I fell in love with and you will be the last. You are it for me"

"What is love without trust? You didn't trust me. That is why you agreed to deny our marriage in front of the whole world. You choose to break our bond before we even had a chance. While I am doing everything to keep us together. Tell me Anokhi if you were in my place what would you do. You say you love me. But today, I don't believe you. "

Shaurya went around the desk again and stood behind his chair. He took off his glasses and placed them on the desk. His mind was thinking about all the times there spent together. All the romantic moments and fights between them

"You didn't have a choice when I filled your maang. But I am going to give you a choice today, anokhi. You can erase the sindoor off your maang today and we can just forgot anything regarding the wedding. It's completely your choice. I will respect whatever you choose."

Anokhi was shocked. That he is giving her the option to erase her sindoor. To basically end relationship.