3

"My dear,please."
"Marry Jihoon"

__________

"MOM! I already said,I don't have any feelings to him! Please mom,don't force me! You guys just make my life getting worse if I ended up marrying with him!" Sunhee shoutly said with her tears starts falling down on her cheeks.

"But darling-"

"Don't force me please. I never liked that guy in my entire life!" Sunhee starts crying like crazy.

"But if both of you keep getting close after this, I'm sure that both of you will falling in love with each other" Mom starts worrying about the plan.

"Darling,this is for your good too. You know that mom and dad and his parents went to the same school,bestfriend since childhood,it's almost same with both of you."
"Can you imagine that it will be better? If our family life are just like this?"
"And you already knew that he is the top student,a popular guy among the girls,they will get jealous,you know?" Mom explained softly to Sunhee

"Oh, you guys never concern about my life, I see."
Sunhee said angrily
"You know that I'm not a child anymore, I know I'm just your only child, I have my own feelings, I'm free to control my life! Why do I have to depend on you for finding my soulmate?"
"I swear that I don't have any chemistry with him! We don't suit together!" Sunhee pointing her mom.

"Darling, I'm sorry to tell you just now. But please,think again wisely about this. If you still do not agree about this- No,I hope you agree." Mom tried to calm her down.

"So-Sorry??? Why do you have to say sorry to me? I'm glad you talk about this shit right now so I'm not feeling like a fool who don't know anything from you!"
"I already think wisely mom! But sadly I'm didn't found anything about the advantages about our future marriage. I'll feel so fake to be his wife. FAKE!" Sunhee cries with her heavy tears

"Get out of my room. I'm sorry mom."
"Darling-"
"NOW!"

Sunhee directly shut the door violently and lock the door.
She starts sit down against the door while hugging her knees.

__________

Sunhee pov

I don't know what to do right now. My dream life is about to fade out. My hands are shaking and my legs feel numb.

"Sunhee..."
"Your mom or dad didn't tell you anything?"

Oh,that's why he asked me with that face. But why I have to marry with Jihoon UGHHH
My tears comes out heavily and my clothes now is almost wet.

__________

Sunhee's mom finally went out from her room.

Sunhee's dad quickly stands up from waiting for mom and Sunhee conversation.

"Yeobo" Mom
"Why? Is she agree? Why you look so sad?" Dad starts to worried.
"Our daughter disagree." Mom said while rubbing both of her hands.
"Oh my god, this will be hard. How to tell Jaehoon and Miyoung (Jihoon's parents)?" Dad starts to find the solution.
"Well,just force her,darling." Mom
"That will hurt her feelings" Dad
"But we already promised to that family! This is all your fault,suddenly voicing this stupid idea. You really want him to be your son-in-law!" Mom pointing dad
"Like I said,we can do nothing anymore except of forcing her. Jihoon already loved her since they were a child! We are just like giving him a fake hope! And play his feelings." Mom
"I feel so bad at her! She's just a girl, her heart is too weak to face this!" Mom seems to not agree with this.

__________

It's already morning. I woke up and realized that I slept on the floor,in front of my door without any mattresses and blankets.