Ep 1

Dec 2021

"Sorry Y/N.  Have you been waiting for a long time?" Park Jimin, a handsome guy asked while entering a black car.

"No," said Park Y/N, a lovely young girl.

Jimin handed Y/N a cup of warm coffee that he had just purchased from a nearby coffee shop. The air was bitterly cold because it was winter.

Y/N simply stared at the coffee, not drinking it. Jimin gazed at her, perplexed. A thought appeared in his mind.

"Are you still thinking about him?" asked Jimin.

"I mean, how could I forget about him? Even though I've only known him for a month, it feels like I've known him for a long time," said the girl.

"It's best not to overthink things. You have an award to attend tonight," Jimin said.

Apr 2019

An 18-year-old girl stood on the floor, staring at a female student. Park Y/N was the name of the girl. Y/N suddenly grabbed the girl's hair, free of any burden and guilt. The girl screamed in agony.

"I've told you this before. Never, ever make trouble with me," Y/N said.

"Take a look at her. Indeed she never changes. Her attitude always disgusts me," a girl who was standing not too far said to her friend.

"She likes to bully other students," her friend said.

What the two girls said was clear to Y/N. She laughed at what they said. Y/N looked at the girls which made them both startled.

"Bullying? Were and are you both blind and deaf? I wasn't the one who started this problem. You guys were the ones who bullied me first and you said that I was the one at fault here? Funny. Blaming other people when you're at fault too," Y/N said.

Y/N then left the three of them. School had ended by that point. Y/N stood at the school's front gate, waiting to be picked up.

The students near were whispering about Y/N. She was used to be in this kind of situation. She simply let them. It didn't take long for Y/N to hear words that pissed her off.

"With her attitude like this, it's no wonder her parents despise Y/N," a girl told a friend.

Without hesitation, Y/N immediately walked towards the girl and didn't hesitate to hit her. The girl screamed but her screams didn't stop Y/N.

Y/N kept hitting the girl until someone pulled her. That person was one of Y/N's bodyguards, Min Yoongi. Y/N just stood there and looked at the girl's face. Not long after, she threw a lot of cash at the girl.

"Use the money to treat your face or do face surgery. I don't care," Y/N said.

"Don't tell Jimin about this," Y/N said while getting into the car.

As an apology, Yoongi bowed to the girl that Y/N had just beaten up. He got into the car and drove away right away.

On the other hand, there was a figure of a man who had watched the incident. The man was dressed casually, stood tall, and has a pleasing appearance. He just smiled at the incident.

In the car, there was another man. Jung Hoseok is his name. He wanted to inquire about Y/N's condition, who was staring out the window, but he preferred not to disturb her.

Y/N returned to Busan and enrolled in school, hoping to make new friends, but the experience was the polar opposite of her expectations. The previous occurrence occurred once more.

 Y/N had no friends while in Seoul. She was always alone. She was also bullied there. Her parents didn't care about Y/N's condition. They could only shout and scold her.