Chapter 6

I woke up to the sun in my face. JJ wasn't in bed which was odd because he always sleeps in. 

I'm finally 17. Gee. I wasn't expecting any presents because I never got any from my brother, he was too busy spending his money on crack. The pogues and I usually just get drunk and give each other something small. So I wasn't so excited.

I walked out into the living and Pope and Kie weren't there. John B wasn't in his room either. They must have gone for a surf since the waves looked awesome. 

I looked for something to eat in the fridge but John B never had anything good other than alcohol and bread. 

I saw everyone's heads from the window looking out into the porch so I walked outside.

"Cutie! Happy birthday!" JJ remembered. He threw his hands in the air and grabbed me, hugging me so tight. He laid smooches on my face and kissed me on my neck. 

Kiara pushed JJ away from me and gave me a big hug. Then Pope and John B joined in. They all remembered what made me so happy. 

JJ shook around in his pocket and took out a shell necklace. It was so simple but meant a lot to me because my mom had one exactly like that!

"For my little cupcake," he said, "I know it's simple but I remember your mom always wearing one and I thought it would be a good idea to make one".

"JJ shut up! It's perfect!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

The other guys didn't get me presents but that didn't matter, I had them with me. They have already done so much for me I can't even explain how lucky I am to have them. 

JJ turned me around, I lifted up my hair and he clipped the necklace on. I loved it. I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Guys!' John B said, "Let's go for a surf!!" he yelled.

We grabbed our boards. The waves were perfect! I got a couple of waves but I also got smashed a couple of times. Of course, JJ was always there to bring me back up. I was waiting for a wave, I sat on my board waiting and waiting. I watched JJ with his perfectly chiselled abs surfing with his perfect blonde locks in the wind.

"You got some drool there," John B said laughing at me.

"Oh shut the fuck up!" I said, "I see the way you look at Kie, sometimes it's uh- more than a drool," I said chuckling and pushing him off the board. 

As he came back up from the water he says, "What do you mean more than drool?".

"Are you that stupid!" I say pointing towards his you know what.

"Y/N, I-" he says blushing with embarrassment. 

We laugh together. Kiara swims up to us. I push John B towards Kie. 

"Y/N!" he shouts. We all laugh. 

~

"y/n, do you want to throw a party tonight for your bday?" John B asks.

"No, I don't want any trouble and end up having a fight with the kooks," I say sitting down with my dinner in my hands. 

"All I want to do is get friggen drunk with you guys," I say as I start sipping on some beer.

JJ had just come back from taking a nap and straight away sits next to me taking a bite of my dinner. 

"I love the necklace," I tell him touching it.

"Anything for you" he replies back taking another bite of my food. 

We all eat dinner and put some music on. Everyone has a red solo cup in their hand dancing away. I can see Kiara is already starting to get wasted. As we dance my hair flies around in the wind. It gets cold so I head inside and grab my jacket.

I walk back outside and JJ puts his hand out waiting for me to take it. He pulls me towards him and twirls me around. Sand flies everywhere!

"Can I borrow her for one moment?" Kie says pulling me away.

JJ laughs and walks towards the other guys. Dancing with Kiara was always fun. We used our cups as pretend microphones and started screaming not caring about disturbing anyone, just having fun. 

I start to get dizzy from all the booze I drank. I take off my clothes (with my bikini on underneath) and run to the water still having the drink in my hands. 

"WOOHOO" I yell out to the world.

"Wait for me" John B yells taking his shirt off.

Then JJ, Pope and Kiara joined in. It was dark but we didn't care. 

"Having fun?" JJ asks swimming towards me.

"Hell YE" I yell wrapping my legs around him.

I was so in the moment! It feels like I've never had this much fun!

"I love you," JJ says quietly in my ear.

"Love you too, pretty boy" I reply back stroking his hair.

A/N:  Sorry this chapter was a bit short but things are getting spicier with JJ and y/n. Later on, there will be a 'you know what' chapter but you can go ahead and skip it. I'll give you a little heads up before you start reading the chapter. Butttt hope you like it so far! keep reading to see what happens next with JJ and y/n!! ;)