Chapter 16

"I'm sorry." Sapnap apologised, he wondered if he made Karl uncomfortable, or maybe the brunette was just shy?
"It's fine. Let's just play the board games okay?" Karl turned his head around, looking at Sapnap and forcing a smile. Sapnap nodded in response and began setting up Monopoly.

-

2 hours later, the boys were finally done playing both the board games. Obviously, Karl won scrabble and Sapnap won Monopoly.

Now, the boys decided to watch a movie.
"What film do you wanna watch?" Sapnap asked the brunette.
"I don't mind. I guess if you want to watch a horror movie again, I won't mind.." he smiled, which Sapnap returned.

Sapnap put both of the games away while Karl climbed into the bed, he lay on the left side, and waited for Sap to lie in the other side. Which, he did.

Sapnap's POV:

I knew that if I wanted to confront Karl, I had to do it now, before the movie because I would probably forget if I waited even longer.

So, I decided to confront him now.

Third Person POV:

Sap put the remote down and turned his attention to his friend.
"Listen, Karl." His facial expression and tone was extremely serious, which made Karl nervous.
"Yes? Have I done something wrong?" He asked, worried.
"I don't know Karl. You tell me. I listened to yours and Alex's conversation in the park. I heard that you've been lying to me about something. Please Karl, just be honest with me. What have you been lying about?" Sapnap said, staring right into Karl's eyes, trying to read his mind, but it obviously didn't work.

"Sapnap..." Karl knew he was caught. He had to be honest with Sapnap. He didn't want to be known as a liar. Especially not by Sapnap.

"Okay. Well.. the thing is.." Karl's anxiety level as never been so high. He can't believe he was about to tell Sapnap everything. He planned to just be honest and open about everything. He knew this was the right thing to do.
"I'm homeless."