Anniversary Night

Hololive Wholesomeness

Featuring: Mori Calliope, Takanashi Kiara

Description from Author: I'll let you taste the Wholesomeness That I hid in my arsenal, I can make such great stories you know.

===============================================

In the Hololive EN house, Our Grim Reaper is a Streamer, Mori Calliope is currently doing a cooking stream, She is happily making sweets for the other members of her Generation, She wore a cute pink apron with a red skull sticker on it.

"Guh, The Chocolate Sphere is now at the Refrigerator, Is this really the right way to make the Chocolate Sphere, Chat?"

She asked, As her Chat board was flooded with "Yes" and calling her a "Masterchef", She is really embarrassed... The truth is, She accidentally said once in her stream that she want to surprise her roommates, As a gift of Friendship.

She want to make cutely shaped animals for them, A Cute Dog Shaped chocolate for Amelia, Cute Shark Shaped Chocolate for Gura, And Tako Shape for Ina.

But specially, The Gorgeous Chocolate Sphere is for Kiara. The Chocolate Sphere. The hugely trendy Melting Chocolate Ball Dessert is a tower of brownie, ice cream and fruit. Top it with the chocolate ball and pour some hot fudge on top to get this showstopper dessert.

She already prepared Brownies, And the ice cream she made along with the freshly sliced strawberry.

Actually, They Haven't announced to the others but, She is currently dating her for a month now, And this is their First Monthly Anniversary. She was really excited by it.

"It's been a while since I felt such adrenaline in my veins like this, The excitement is overwhelming me! I have to make sure that everything is perfect"

Calli looked over again to the Table the She made, The scented candle hat she prepared is already sending off calm smell to her. The rose petals that she made the effort to put are on spot, As well as the silverware that she arranged.

"Kusotori said that she will be the one bringing the Wine that we would drink together, But why? I mean. We have a lot of Wines here... So why go out?"

Calli is confused. When she was caught by Kiara preparing the dinner that they planned, She immediately rushed outside, Saying that she will bring the gift that she prepared for this day, This made Calli's heart flutter, But she gathered her senses and went to the kitchen.

Calli looked at her watch, It's only a matter of moments before Kiara arrives, She took out the Sphere from the Fridge and opened a hole under it, She carefully made the whole and topped it in the Brownie tower she made.

Then she placed a few berries on the side of the Chocolate Sphere for the decorative purposes, Then she took out the Hot Chocolate Fudge from the Oven, She poured the Hot Fudge on a Fancy Teacup.

Then, Calli heard the door opened, She took a peek from the kitchen, And there she was, The Main Character of her Life.

"Kiara, Please wait in the Table that I made"

Kiara heard the cute voice of her Girlfriend, She can't help but get excited, Her Heartbeat was beating much faster, Her body temperature is rising, And her Face is becoming red as a tomato.

Then she went to the Table that Calli made in the dining room, It was a table for two, At the right size, Perfect circular table with rose colored cover, Surrounded by rose petals everywhere.

As the lights were off, The strong shine that came from the scented candle that Cali brought was illuminating the way for her, While giving her he Calming scent.

"Oh Calli! I can't believe that this is actually happening! But, This time! I'm very prepared!"

Kiara saw the Ice Bucket on the Table, She looked a the Kitchen and saw that Calli is nearly done with her preparations, She Immediately took out the Wine that she Prepared in a secret place.

"I prepared for this very day, My savings for buying this is totally worth this, And Finally, I can do "that"."

===============================================

Calli went out of the Kitchen, She was holding the desert that she made for this night, She wore a beautiful Black Dress that sends off black feather aura.

Kiara is mesmerized by Calli's dress, Especially that, It was a bit... Exposed. But she Didn't mind it, Because, She is the only person who saw her in that outfit.

Calli placed the plate of the Chocolate Sphere that she made, Kiara couldn't believe that Calli was able to make such beautiful thing.

"Does it look good? I made it with the Chat earlier, I just ended the stream after finishing it."

Kiara looked at Calli, Then she smiled.

"Of course, It's beautiful, The way you made it is really captivating... Like you"

Kiara shoots off a compliment to Calli, Hoping to see her Flustered face. But to her Surprise.

"Thanks Dear, Of Course I will dress up gorgeously, This is a special night for the both of us right?"

Calli smirked, Kiara couldn't contain the embarrassment that she currently hiding, She cover her face with both of her hands, Opening a little gap to see Calli.

"How Cute, That's why I fell for you, Kiara."

Cali used her left hand and slowly put down Kiara's hands from Covering her face.

"C-Calli, I too have fallen for you for a long time. Now that the day has finally come, I won't let it go"

Kiara strengthen her Resolve, Calli turns her head a bit to hide her Blushing Face.

"N-Nevermind that! I got this for the both of us"

Then, Calli took the Teacup, Together with Kiara's hand, They poured the Hot Chocolate in the Chocolate sphere, Melting the Sphere, Showing the beautifully topped brownies that she made.

"Wow."

"I know right? I made this specially for you."

"Eh? You made this without the help of the others?"

"You think that I'm not competent enough to make such easy desert?"

"N-No!"

Kiara holds Calli's hand.

"You are truly wonderful, I know that this day will come. That's why."

Kiara stood up from her seat, Calli wondered, Kiara stood beside Calli, Then she kneel.

"K-Kiara..."

Kiara took something out from her pocket. A Small Red jewelry gift box.

"K-Kiara! T-This is!"

"Miss Mori Calliope, May our joining together bring you more joy than you could ever imagine. May our Love for each other only strengthen as time goes by. May our love shine brighter and our companionship grow richer with each passing day. May us both be blessed with Lifelong happiness... And when the time comes, Will you become truly mine, And take my last name with you till the ends of time, And become Takanashi Mori"

"...Yes. I accept, I shall become... Takanashi Mori."

Calli accepted with a smile on her face, Kiara was on the Verge of crying, As this very night was the happiest day of her Life.

Kiara stood up and takes Calli's right hand, She slid the engagement ring on her ring finger, She stared at Calli's eyes.

"I truly thank you, From the very bottom of my heart, My Kiara"

"And I thank you too, For appearing in my life, My Lovely Mori"

The two engaged for a heartwarming hug, Calli and Kiara vowed themselves for the future that awaits them, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is our solemn vow.

Fin