0 2

one week went by a flash after bakugo shifted in.

it was a busy one tho. 

i completed all the applications and admission processes while still attending the classes. at the same time, i still had to arrange my stuff in the new apartment, so it was truly a hectic time. 

regarding the chores, me and bakugo decided to share them according to days, however i still had to chores for 4 days in a week, while he did for only 3.

he was a truly arrogant man, and not the type of house-mate i imagined for myself.

a pure asshole, you could say.

at this point, i can even say that we were enemies.

so, this time i was just avoiding him, as much as i could.

this was the only way to have peace in my life.

the college work wasn't helping either. there was a lot to do, a lot to learn and i couldn't even miss for a day. everyday was important, each class was important.

right now, i was sitting inside my bedroom,completing an essay on the topic 'the starry night', given by our professor, expecting us to complete it in three days.

5000 words in three days.

holy shit.

i wouldn't say that i struggled very much with the academic part in my school life, i was pretty good because that was the only thing i did when i was living with my aunt, well, beside the house chores, of course.

it was midnight but i could hear bakugo shouting at his phone, as his room was just beside mine. a wall was the only one that was separating our personal spaces.

but his voice was more like a noise, as i mentioned before, so it didn't helped me at all with completing my long fucking essay.

"jesus fucking christ, bakugo lower your voice, will you?" i yelled back from this side, 

only to get yelled back at.

"shut up bitch! you can go out if you have so much problem with me!"

now, the only way were the ear plugs. i was so glad, that i had them, but sometimes, even they failed to prevent this man's voice from entering my ears.

to distract me, my phone once again rang, capturing my attention.

ryan. it displayed on the screen,

ryan was one of my colleague, and the most polite man i have ever met. in these past two weeks he had helped me so much, i can't thank him enough. he was younger than me, by one year.

"hello?"

"ryan, hi!"

"hey! sorry for calling you at so late." i bet he was playing with his hair when he said that.

"not a problem. i was trying to complete the essay. what's up?"

"me and my friends are hanging out this saturday, so...umm, i thought you would like to come with us."

"shaya and alex would be there too?"

"right."

"alright, sure. thanks for asking." i replied.

"good! i will be looking forward to it."

"mhm, bye."

"bye, good night."

after cancelling the call, i tossed the phone on the other side of the bed, laying on my bed.

i realized it after some seconds, but bakugo had stopped shouting.